Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    the AFK crowd at the reive fringes is too lazy to even be botting, they just stand there. Personally, I alwys pull mobs to be in AoE range of that crowd. a REAL fix would be a check-in reguirement, like campaign had. but i'd settle for the equivalent of gob fishermen again. I hate seeing AFK people getting combat rewards. and yes, I always kicked anyone that AFK'd in Aby to bring in someone who would work.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    the AFK crowd at the reive fringes is too lazy to even be botting, they just stand there. Personally, I alwys pull mobs to be in AoE range of that crowd. a REAL fix would be a check-in reguirement, like campaign had. but i'd settle for the equivalent of gob fishermen again. I hate seeing AFK people getting combat rewards. and yes, I always kicked anyone that AFK'd in Aby to bring in someone who would work.
    Fair enough. But once you get your bayld and go enter a wildskeeper reive for 75k, don't get all sad in your pants when I throw on my twilight set and mpk the entire zone for like 12 hours straight cuz I have that kind of time.

EDIT: By the way, the lame anger diplayed in this thread has motivated me to go AFK at reives whenever I am away now. Have fun screwing up your own playtime to kill me. I'll get the exp right back while I'm afk at the next one.
    (2)
    Last edited by FrankReynolds; 08-02-2013 at 02:03 PM.

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    Fair enough. But once you get your bayld and go enter a wildskeeper reive for 75k, don't get all sad in your pants when I throw on my twilight set and mpk the entire zone for like 12 hours straight cuz I have that kind of time.

EDIT: By the way, the lame anger diplayed in this thread has motivated me to go AFK at reives whenever I am away now. Have fun screwing up your own playtime to kill me. I'll get the exp right back while I'm afk at the next one.
    You always struck me as a reasonable person and player based on your posts. I generally agree with you most of the time. However, this response has me shaking my head. I guess you're not a good person after all. You should probably not play an MMO.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    You always struck me as a reasonable person and player based on your posts. I generally agree with you most of the time. However, this response has me shaking my head. I guess you're not a good person after all. You should probably not play an MMO.
    I'm not even on his server. I'm simply trying to show him how stupid he sounds when he tries to justify MPKing people who aren't doing anything to him. I'm obviously not really going to do that because I'm not the sort of malicious tool who goes around griefing people who didn't do anything to me.

It's fair warning though. I'm sure there are a few people out there who aren't as nice as me and screwing over people just because they were standing there should have consequences.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I feel like afking in reives should be viewed it as a free bonus that you can get overnight or at work with no effort involved. Whether you get 1k or 5k bayld, whatever, it's free. My impression is that people view it as a minor annoyance if they wake up dead or in town, but apparently some take it very seriously and are very upset about it.

I don't really understand this, as I've made clear in my previous posts. MPK is not something that should ever be encouraged, and taking the the law into your own hands rarely ends well. As someone who has endured extremely long Wildskeeper Reive fights, I took your threat to ruin the event for 100+ people very seriously. Even if you were not serious.

I take back what I said about you being a bad person, but I still feel that complaining about free bayld is akin to complaining about the gobbie mystery box. Either way it's something for nothing.
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5