Character
    Absinthe
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

In-Game Rewards for Japan, but nobody else?

Square-Enix, I would like to purchase 2 items which are available on your website. However, you don't have a way for customers outside of Japan to purchase these items.

Seeing as how these items include in-game rewards, I think it should only be fair that you stop selling these to customers in Japan until you are willing to once again offer them to the rest of the world.

Examples:
    (7)
    Last edited by Absinthe; 07-18-2013 at 01:12 PM. Reason: I don't really want other people to suffer XD

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Would love another chance to get the spinet, also no fair Japan gets a new furnishing for purchasing a soundtrack.
    (4)

Character
    Absinthe
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

You can't haz these!

Just wanted to show you what else you can't haz XD
    (1)

It's been like this for xi since the beginning, don't hold your breath on ever seeing these items offered outside japan.

This btw is another dead horse.
    (2)

Character
    Quixote
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    i want the pen !!!!!!!!
    (1)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Indeed, it has been like this, and no doubt will be like this.

Similar to region-specific community events, I guess it's simply too costly to pay for laws and whatnots to be able to do things for everyone, so instead, they'll just focus on a part of their player-base. That's sort of cool, too, but at the same time, it's really uncool.

I always thought in-game items should be available to everyone, or to no one at all. Real items are a whole another story, and I don't mind them not selling those globally that much (one could just go through the trouble and order them over-seas and mountains... well, sometimes at least).

I personally got my Spinet from Play-Asia, since they couldn't sell it officially for us in the Europe. >.>;

It's unfair and annoying, yes, but I guess we just have to deal with it until the ends of Vana'diel, for I can't see them ever changing their policies about this sort of things. =/

It is what it is... blubb!
    (3)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Absinthe
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I just wanted to point out that this has not always been the case. I recall purchasing the Leviathan Necklace which came with a bonus code for a Tidal Talisman. You can see SEs reason here: http://www.square-enix-shop.com/notice_en.html.

Per SE, "Online merchandise sales will resume, and we will outline the details at a later time." This was October 2012, so I am hoping they haven't decided to just forget about the rest of their playerbase...

Also, they still sell things on amazon.co.jp, so why not amazon.com?
    (1)

Player
    Why dont the geniuses learn the concept of posting a link to where you can get them? Oh right, japanese logic will get in the way! -_-
    (1)

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    If its not JP only its Americans only >_> Canadians & Europeans lose out no matter what, unless you wanna fork over nearly or over $100, don't ever expect anything outside Japan, at least American players get SOME things, Canadians & Europeans get SFA
    (1)

Greetings folks,

We appreciate you taking the time to report this concern you are having to us. However, since this is not a technical support issue, I will be closing this particular thread. We encourage you to post in General Discussion to discuss changes you would like to see.

Good luck!
    (0)