Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Wildskeeper Reive Feedback

Please post your feedback related to Wildskeeper Reives in this thread.
    (4)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Dinah
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    These are fun, and don't need much changing, if any.

My suggestion however, would be the way Key Items work.
    For example: I use my Key Item to enter the battlefield, start doing work, and...*A WILD DISCONNECT APPEARS!*. Well crap, I can't log back in for X reason. Or perhaps emergency maintenance stops the battle in its tracks. Kiss your efforts goodbye right? Well how about in a Wildskeeper Reive, the Key Items get changed so that they aren't expended until the Naakual is dead? This way if you DO somehow lose out on completing the battle, or just don't have the time to keep fighting because they can take upwards of a couple hours, you don't lose your entry KI AND you can come back another time to finish the battle?

Not to mention if you were to enter the area and only see 3 people inside waiting for groups to gather and you don't have a good 4 hours of time to dedicate to this, you could just leave and come back another time, penalty free. Good idea I know. Feel free to pat me on the back Camate.

Also, Bacon Mage and Hamurai 4 lyfe.
    (17)
    *Dinah logs in to the official forums. Dinah's faith in hume-anity declines by .9*

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Only two suggestions I'd have for Wildskeeper Reives.

1. If possible, make it so colonization rate lowers -damage taken by it's actual percentage versus currently only being affected by increments (20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, 100%).

2. Remove capes from the main slot in Yumcax and Hurkan, if that's where it is. I've heard of a lot of people just getting a cape but this hasn't happened to me yet. If it is in the main slot with the Wildskeeper Reive gear, it significantly lowers the chance of getting an item you want. And given the new quest to select one item is one time only. It doesn't really alleviate that issue. Move capes to the second slot, leaving Wildskeeper gear only as the only 100% item. Or make it so that at least if you do get a cape, it's the job you are currently on. Similar to the vigil weapon system in place in Nyzul Isle Investigation.
    (9)

When you trade in your KIs to get an item form the WK reives, you should lose them. Then after the next game tally, you can get your KIs again and get another item.
    (16)

Character
    Teiei
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Emitremmus View Post
    These are fun, and don't need much changing, if any.

My suggestion however, would be the way Key Items work.
    For example: I use my Key Item to enter the battlefield, start doing work, and...*A WILD DISCONNECT APPEARS!*. Well crap, I can't log back in for X reason. Or perhaps emergency maintenance stops the battle in its tracks. Kiss your efforts goodbye right? Well how about in a Wildskeeper Reive, the Key Items get changed so that they aren't expended until the Naakual is dead? This way if you DO somehow lose out on completing the battle, or just don't have the time to keep fighting because they can take upwards of a couple hours, you don't lose your entry KI AND you can come back another time to finish the battle?

Not to mention if you were to enter the area and only see 3 people inside waiting for groups to gather and you don't have a good 4 hours of time to dedicate to this, you could just leave and come back another time, penalty free. Good idea I know. Feel free to pat me on the back Camate.

Also, Bacon Mage and Hamurai 4 lyfe.
    I like the idea but I do see a problem with it.
    Since you get reive evaluations during the fight it is technically possible to abuse the system.
    For example, go into the battle and fight till it reaches 1% then exit and keep the KI and all the exp/bayld from the evaluations throughout the battle. Considering you can get upwards of 25k bayld in any single reive, it has the potential for serious abuse.
    (0)

Character
    Teiei
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Maybe let us purchase a specific item that a Naakual drops for some large sum of bayld if we have the crest from that Naakual then we lose the crest. Or if not the crest, make the Naakual drop a secondary key item if we've already got the crest that is traded in + bayld for an item it drops.

I'm not sure why, after producing the perfectly fair reward system of delve, they decided to leave us at the mercy of the random number god yet again. Don't mean to burst your bubble there dev team, but we're not particularly fond of it.
    (6)
    Last edited by Teiei; 07-18-2013 at 07:10 AM.

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I would like my 75k bayld back after spending 3 hours fighting yumcax to only receive 36 exp/bayld and no items.
    (12)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    There needs to be an incentive/reward for collecting the Naakual crests. Currently, Dimmian doesn't even give a **** if you beat a Naakual, and the "Habitual behavior barometer" does absolutely nothing.

Also, I suggest that some temporary items be added to Wildskeeper Reives. I'm thinking along the lines of the Temporary Item distribution in Walk of Echoes, so that it it's not obsessive like Voidwatch. These battles are several hours long, and a little boost would be nice.
    (3)

Character
    Dpdhuntress
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Having people farm for hours for the bayld then spend it on the Key item to fight a Achuka for 2 hrs and get rewarded with a Alizarin Ygrette shard IV was a nice slap in my face. The feedback is utter failure. And the new armor and weapon designs are a utter joke also. My 2 year old nephew can scribble up a better Greatsword then a Voay Sword. You all should be ashamed of what your doing to this game.
    (11)

Character
    Zerius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    My feedback would be to make it so like in Walk of Echoes you can see how far the battle has progressed and how many people are in the battlefield before you make a decision to go into the battlefield.
    (9)

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast