Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    It's a good cape, just like the Hurkan bullet is a good bullet. It's still the Pixie earring of WKR drops.
    Best way to put it, right there. It might be good enough to make use of, but that doesn't make it any less a let down when you fight the NM for your 30th time only to walk away with it again while never having seen your truly great gear drop.
    (3)

Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Well ... after spending a few hours of my time doing Hurkan for the third time (getting bullet and grip first two times), and spending 65k bayld on a pop, I was granted the ultimate of gifts. It was ... part iron ... part sand ... could it be!???

IRON SAND!!!

Woot, I feel so accomplished. Thank you SE for wasting my time once again, absolutely love it. I don't care that I didn't get a Scythe, Axe, Hat or Boots from this, because the Iron Sand will keep me happy for a long time.

I have had so much fun today, I don't think I can bring myself to go back until Wildskeepers are changed, otherwise I may have some kind of overload! I just can't understand why people are doing these reives less and less nowadays despite the huge colonization rates! You got to be crazy not to want some Iron Sand!
    (0)

Character
    Twille
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    They need to make the quest in the Library repeatable, ensuring rewards for all participants. I'd think a reset each conquest tally would be appropriate.
    (2)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Iron sand!?! YOu lucky dog. I keep getting pebbles lol
    (0)

Character
    Calatilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    The plans to have other ways to get the naakual items is good provided it isn't also just a 1 shot deal. Adding more drop slots to existing ones will just exacerbate the problem though
    Adding more drop slots will just mean more synthesis materials, when SE say you're guaranteed a drop it just means 100% synthesis items.
    (0)

Player
    The stupid thing about all of these systems for giving us drops is that just like VW & WoE, only the first item matters so far as the real rewards go, after that every single item you get is nothing but crafting items, and since everyone is getting the same junk, its never going to amount to anything.
    (2)

Character
    Antonaki
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Something really has to be done about the drop conditions for these, i just got my 6th 50k Bayld Pebble.. i have had 0 capes and 0 drops from my last 6 Hurkan runs. Why cant there be a KI exchange system, kind of like NNI, Kill it, get your KI, go exchange it for something you want. I have no issue with the farming Bayld part but getting a group together to do these things when you have less than 700 people on the server at any given time is no easy task and when you get nothing at the end of it, it makes it pointless doing it at all.
    (5)

Character
    Sesono
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouryuu View Post
    Something really has to be done about the drop conditions for these, i just got my 6th 50k Bayld Pebble.. i have had 0 capes and 0 drops from my last 6 Hurkan runs. Why cant there be a KI exchange system, kind of like NNI, Kill it, get your KI, go exchange it for something you want. I have no issue with the farming Bayld part but getting a group together to do these things when you have less than 700 people on the server at any given time is no easy task and when you get nothing at the end of it, it makes it pointless doing it at all.
    Besides: There are still people out there who NEED these, but no one want to do them anymore because they dont get a reward. Foret de Hennetiel is like once in a month on Asura, Yumcax maybe twice because people hope they might get something... Achuka ist abandoned, Hurkan.. maybe twice a month too. If you really plan on doing these for the first time "now" ..you have to be online 24/7 because you might gonna miss it and then have to wait another month or 2 ..

Thats the facts + very poor loot / rewards = abandoned WSR and very unhappy Players
    (2)
    Sesono in Vana'diel - http://sesono.blogspot.de/, San D'oria ~ Kristallkrieger LS ~ Asura Server

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesono View Post
    Besides: There are still people out there who NEED these, but no one want to do them anymore because they dont get a reward. Foret de Hennetiel is like once in a month on Asura, Yumcax maybe twice because people hope they might get something... Achuka ist abandoned, Hurkan.. maybe twice a month too. If you really plan on doing these for the first time "now" ..you have to be online 24/7 because you might gonna miss it and then have to wait another month or 2 ..

Thats the facts + very poor loot / rewards = abandoned WSR and very unhappy Players
    I think more ppl would be willing to do WKR or help other's WKR if KI isn't that expensive. Make KI free, you'd see players do WKR for bayld.
    (0)

Character
    Antonaki
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    help other's
    People do this?
    (1)

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast