Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Character
    Warusha
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I was disconnected from the game from the game shortly before the WK reive ended. I log back on and don't have any items, permission to fight the next WK reive, or patience. I was an asset to the server's efforts in defeating the Boss for about 5 hours, I was unable to recieve more bayld or exp for remuneration and when I log back on I got nothing....
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Siviard View Post
    I have to agree regarding Yorcia Weald. The place is a literal labyrinth, and the map does absolutely NOTHING to help guide us to where we need to go.

If the map were updated to be more user friendly (showing actual pathways and not a conglomeration of shrubbery) then people would be more inclined to participate in Colonization Reives there. Which in turn would raise the Colonization Rate, which, in turn, would make Yacumax a much easier fight as opposed to the 24+ hour marathon session I've been hearing about on Quetzalcoatl server.

To be honest, I'm surprised none of the gamer news outlets hasn't gotten a hold of this news yet. Would be horribly bad press for SE again. Remember Pandaemonium Warden a few years back and the bad press SE got from that?
    Just remember people chose to stay there for 27 hours... SE already stated if your doing it longer than 4-5 hours your prolly doing it wrong.

as far as yorica weald go... japanese have a fancy for yggdrasil or a "World tree" and most of the time anything involving them involves labrynths and danger especially getting to said tree... It's also an area steeped in plot for missions ahead. I'm sure :P
    (0)

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Just remember people chose to stay there for 27 hours... SE already stated if your doing it longer than 4-5 hours your prolly doing it wrong.
    Too bad that by making the KI expended upon entry, they aren't exactly encouraging people to leave and waste all that bayld in order to adjust their jobs/strategy.
    (5)

Player
    It's 75k bayld...... build up a new one... renewable resource.. people are puting to much value in an INFINITE source of money... you also have an INFINITE amount of game time to aquire said bayld (barring RL restrictions of course) who in their right mind forces themselves to stay in a rieve just because they dont want to revise their battle strategy?
    (0)

My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Umichi View Post
    It's 75k bayld...... build up a new one... renewable resource.. people are puting to much value in an INFINITE source of money... you also have an INFINITE amount of game time to aquire said bayld (barring RL restrictions of course) who in their right mind forces themselves to stay in a rieve just because they dont want to revise their battle strategy?
    Because if we were fighting these things like we were supposed to it'd be at or near 100% colonization rate meaning they'll die faster than someone can farm up 75k Bayld unless they do the Skirmish Bayld farm thing that has some people on this forum pissed off.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Umichi View Post
    Everything is a renewable resource if you have forever...

But people only have so much time to farm this crap and it's not all that much fun.
    (7)

Character
    Borgan
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Please consider making the Library Achievement for getting the Nakuul KIs repeatable in choosing an item. Make it per conquest tally, 30 days, something, because the absurd amount of time it takes to down Hurkan, Yumcax, even Achuka and Tchakka on Shiva is horrendous. Especially Hurkan and Yumcax, with the chance of getting no drops, or the same drop over and over.

To give people incentives to do these fights even if they have all items, offer Bayld (25,000 at least), Plasm (20,000?), or an airlixir +2 as potential rewards.
    (4)

Player
    well if people would go out and do the rieves... I mean if a mob of players like there are in marjami went over to yorica I'm sure there would be no problem... thing is people wan't ez mode if you guys can be a little choo choo train in marjami you can be a little choo choo train in yorica.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Thing is, you couldn't. If you moved all the people from Marjami to Yorcia you'd spend half the time standing around. There are 7 colonization reives in Marjami and 4 in Yorcia.
    (5)

Player
    well then the player population would adjust... I still see no effort to down colonization rieves to defeat the boss.
    (0)

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast