Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    I find some are not shouted or shout by jps using slang that google can't translate properly so most others don't find out. That said even though colo rate is almost 50% now there is just as much shouts maybe less than when it was at 20% or less... cause until you start getting 80 maybe 60 its going to still be cor dominated dmg. Also think people are getting sick of farming balyd over and over again then going into a fight that they know might last litterally 16 hours with people who are going to definitely do stupid shit and sometimes even malicous stuff like deliberately wiping everyone and come out of it with a pebble. And even if eventually you do get the item we practically know that even just the lower tier nm version will be better in next delve
    Oddly enough, I actually came home to see one being shouted for the first time, but I had to go back to work 10 minutes later because a network switch failed and people couldn't access shared resources etc. >.<

vanadiel hates me...
    (0)

Character
    Stani
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    1st Yumcax (Jul 18): Ocachi gorget: luckily I have RNG
    2nd Yumcax (Jul 19): Tamaxchi: a nice Magic Acc piece, up until Soothsayer/Atinian got iLVL buffs. Too bad the only job I use that uses Magic Acc is BRD, which can't use Tamaxchi. I hear it's a decent Curing piece.
    3rd Yumcax (Jul 20): Ebony Log.
    1st Hurkan (Jul 22): Animikii Bullet: I hear it's good, but I don't play COR. Picked Uk'uxkaj Cap from the quest with both Wildskeeper II Key Items.
    4th Yumcax (Jul 25): Pahtli Cape: muled, a Swith Cape has Fast Cast that isn't just for Cures, with spell recast reduction to boot.
    2nd Hurkan (Jul 26): Tzacab Grip: iLVL weapons made this grip a pointless
    5th Yumcax (Jul 27): Herb Seeds.
    6th Yumcax (Jul 31): Moko Grass.
    7th Yumcax (Aug 6): Herb Seeds.
    3rd Hurkan (Aug 11): Animikii Bullet: good thing I muled the first bullet, or Wootz Ore would be all I got.
    4th Hurkan (Aug 12): Velkk Necklace.
    8th Yumcax (Aug 16): Herb Seeds.
    5th Hurkan (Aug 18): Iron Sand.

Summary: I've gotten two items I'll actually use out of 13 Wildskeeper Reives, including the one you get to pick from the quest. I usually participate enough to maximize the in-BC Bayld return. Only one BC did I enter late and participate very little (Jul 27, Herb Seeds #2).

My feedback: I think a method of letting people contribute while they could, and accept reward if the fight was a success would be a great addition. I frequently see people say that they would go to Yumcax, but they couldn't stay online for how long it takes to kill it. Which means probably logging out, or going AFK and likely dieing, and auto-homepointing. Both of which mean losing your reward. If people could log out in the BC and not lose reward, a lot more would come and pitch in, knowing that leaving early would not cost them their reward and waste their bayld.

Secondly, a little more control over what reward you get would be nice. If my Ocachi Gorget had been an Ixtab, I'd be at 0 dropped items useful to me out of 13 Wildskeeper IIs, 910k Bayld, and perhaps fifty to seventy five hours of time. The quest was great to pick a useful reward, but that's only once.
    (4)

Greetings,

Sorry to keep you all waiting on a reply about Wildskeeper Reives. We realize this is an important topic and Producer Akihiko Matsui has provided an update below.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    Thank you for all the feedback.

Based on the opinions everyone has been posting, we've been looking into future adjustments, and I would like to share our plans with you.

Please note that this is all still in-development and there is a possibility that changes are made. Also, not everything will be added during a single version update and we appreciate your understanding.
    • Learning about the state of the battle
      We'll be making it so you can confirm how many players are fighting a Naakual, how much HP the Naakual has remaining, and how fast a Naakual's HP is falling by checking the entrance to each Naakual.

Additionally, as a Naakual's strength varies depending on the colonization rate, we'll also be making it possible to check the Naakual's content level at the time. We'll be making it possible to check content levels not only for Naakuals, but for Skirmish and Delve as well in a similar fashion.

These features are scheduled to be implemented during the fall version update.

• Treasures
      Currently, in addition to obtaining rewards directly from defeating a Naakual, it's possible to obtain an item of your choice after fulfilling certain requirements for the Celennia Memorial Library. However, we'll be adding yet another way to obtain Naakual items by fulfilling requirements in content that is to be added in the future.

We'll also be adding geomancy and other magic scrolls, coupons you can use to exchange for Bayld, and other items that have a bit more value to the current material slot.

• Plans to maintain participation
      Once you've managed to procure all of the rewards from Naakuals, there will no longer be a reason to fight Naakuals, and as such the battles for others who have yet to fight them will become difficult. With that said, we will be creating goals to accomplish for people who have already collected Naakual items, so they continue to challenge these foes.

To do this, we'll be adding new equipment and making it possible to revamp your Naakual equipment. We'll also be revamping the level design when a new Naakual comes out.
    Additionally, below is an update about using Tractor during wildskeeper reives.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    Matsui here.

I have some information to share about changes to how Tractor functions.

To start off, during the fall version update we plan on making it so while in wildskeeper reives only an area change will not take place when receiving the effects of Tractor.

Now, I’m sure many of you are thinking, “Only wildskeeper reives?”

Due to the fact that Tractor will pull a character to a player designated location, testing in every nook and cranny of the map is necessary as the possibility for bugs will become increasingly high. Because of this, we’d like to test carefully and implement this bit by bit to prevent bugs from cropping up due to the change in how this spell functions. We appreciate your understanding on this.

As long as no problems occur with wildskeeper reives, we plan on expanding this to other content as well, so if you have any feedback as to what content you would like to see this in, please let us know!
    (17)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Love the ideas around rewards. Thank you.
    (0)

Character
    Alistaire
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    Now let's take a look at those lists and see which items from the second list are better than the items from the first list.
    Well, that's a short list.
    Ignorance does not make you correct.
    (3)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistaire View Post
    Ignorance does not make you correct.
    Umm since we're just making insults uhh... Your face. There, I win.

PS. Did the 2 idiots who liked his post actually go back 10 pages to figure out what he replied to? Because it's pretty irrelevant now. Or, do you just click like on anyone who disagrees with me (it's great to have fans)?
    (5)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    The plans to have other ways to get the naakual items is good provided it isn't also just a 1 shot deal. Adding more dropslots to existing ones will just exacerbate the problem though
    (2)

Character
    Warusha
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I've killed Yumcax 20 times. I've received gorget or a terrible cape that has absolutely no uses all but one time. When I say a terrible cape that has 0 uses I'm not referring to a jse cape like bane, but the pahtli cape. In fact I'd be happy if I got a jse cape at this point. The one time I didn't receive a gorget or a pahtli cape, I received nothing. Since then I started tossing the gorget and pahtli cape and continue to get them. The excessively bad luck is starting to become truly frustrating.
    (7)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    It's pretty decent for cures
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    It's a good cape, just like the Hurkan bullet is a good bullet. It's still the Pixie earring of WKR drops.
    (2)

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast