Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    Yeah right. Static Prison has NEVER done less than 2400 with Shellra V Barthundra and 50 cap PDT/MDT on.
    Okay you're right. Its definitely 1-shot me (more often than not, actually). Here are my logs:

[20:53:05]Hurkan uses Static Prison.
    [20:53:05]Catmato takes 128 points of damage.
    [20:55:52]Hurkan uses Static Prison.
    [20:55:52]Catmato takes 2784 points of damage.
    [21:17:29]Hurkan uses Static Prison.
    [21:17:29]Catmato takes 1460 points of damage.
    [00:11:09]Hurkan uses Static Prison.
    [00:11:09]Catmato takes 2242 points of damage.
    [00:24:41]Hurkan uses Static Prison.
    [00:24:41]Catmato takes 2089 points of damage.
    [01:49:14]Hurkan uses Static Prison.
    [01:49:15]Catmato takes 3120 points of damage.
    [02:00:14]Hurkan uses Static Prison.
    [02:00:14]Catmato takes 1007 points of damage.
    [07:36:44]Hurkan uses Static Prison.
    [07:36:44]Catmato takes 2283 points of damage.
    All of those are on WHM, but I can't guarantee Shell5 and barthundra were up for all of them.
    (0)

Player
    That's on whm with magic defense bonus trait, and you still take massive damage....

Whm should never even be the one getting hit by it.

Melee's get devastated by this absurd tp move without the extra;

Magic Defense Bonus VI

Obtained: White Mage Level 91
    Magic Defense Bonus +20

So whm is the job that takes the LEAST damage from it (aside from RUN and PLD).
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    So whm is the job that takes the LEAST damage from it (aside from RUN and PLD).
    True, but that's all in TP gear.

Edit: I guess Espial does have a silly amount magic of evasion and MDB+18.
    (0)
    Last edited by Catmato; 01-18-2014 at 09:17 PM.

Character
    Rentwokay
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 75
    This morning, I logged in to see a Japanese yell that said the following:

{Yorcia Weald} {Wildskeeper Reive} 0% ... {Thank you.}

So, there's at least one person who appreciates the colonization changes.
    (0)

Character
    Griblit
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I think WKRs are fantastic. The difficulty is well balanced. The rewards are substantial. And if you get enough people together, they can be really fun.

The only problem I have, is actually getting the people together! *cough* merge servers *cough*
    (0)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Griblit View Post
    I think WKRs are fantastic. The difficulty is well balanced. The rewards are substantial. And if you get enough people together, they can be really fun.

The only problem I have, is actually getting the people together! *cough* merge servers *cough*
    WKR issue isn't really server issue. To clear WKR in reasonable amount of time, you need like 50+ or even 100 people for higher tier, or else it'd go on forever.

So most people just afk in zone, or join when it's 40% when there are 50~100 people in zone, making the NM fight even longer.

I wonder why SE go out to adjust delve party requirement, but not WKR. Delve requires 9~18 players and it's considered way too many by SE, WKR requires 50+ and there's still no word about adjustment.
    (1)

Character
    Eerica
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    The problem I have with WKRs, aside the need to shout for what seems like an eternity to get people to come and fight, are Trust NPCs.
    Whenever I enter a WKR all I see is a sea of Trusts. Why would you rather summon Trusts instead of forming a party with real people is beyond me. I can understand if you're a melee, soloing minions to get buffs.
    But when everyone cries for a PLD to hold the boss and when a PLD actually does come and gets aggro he's left alone to die because everyone is too busy spamming Stone on the boss or killing minions with Mihli and Lion. This is especially true with Kamhir Drifts' WKR, which is reasonably more challenging than the others. I saw a friggin' Aegis PLD getting pummeled to death because no one was curing him, and my SMN heals aren't exactly optimal for the task.
    I also see people bringing mobs or even the boss to where all the weakened people are resting, just for the hell of it I presume. This is a direct result of a lack of experience in party-oriented environments. We shouldn't be able to kill everything with Stone/WS spamming. Not everything is a GoV party.

I guess this doesn't have much to do with SE and WKR as much as it has to do with players (lack of) cooperation skills. And I'm not that sure about not allowing Trusts in this kind of large scale events. I just wish players would at least consider the option of actually playing together instead of in their little NPC party.

Hopefully SE will consider calibrating future additions with more parties and less Trusts in mind. I understand population is not what it used to be anymore, but promoting further isolation is not the answer.
    (1)

Player
    Can I have your stuff?
    (1)

Character
    Alexandero
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Here is my feedback Square Enix as a tank. For the last three Wildskeeper Reives I have tanked the NM for 2+ hours straight. I don't get to afk, I don't get to watch Youtube videos or anything else. For two or more hours I am constantly trying to stay alive and keep the NM off of the rest of the group. I have been doing this as RUN not PLD. The best drop I got after a cumulative 7+ straight hours of nonstop tanking was from Hurkan. That drop was a Handful of Iron Sand. Guess who isn't tanking another WKR? Way to go Square. I'm not expecting a great drop everytime but if tanks are going in here and putting 2+ hours in tanking these things I think they deserve more than a piece of vendor trash. Or keep it like it is, we don't have to go anyway. For the posts above mine, this is why you can't get anyone to go. You are going to be hard pressed to find a tank that is willing to come in there and bust their butt for hours on end only to walk out of there when it's over with Iron Sand and needing to cap xp again.
    (6)
    Last edited by Alexandero; 02-27-2014 at 04:31 PM.

10. 02-27-2014 04:27 PM

Character
    Bloodbeat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yumcax mustve been designed by a sadist, because there's nothing good to be said about it. The arena, mobs, tp moveset, all of it is terrible.
    You know your content is bad when even a hobby-AFKer loses patience waiting for the end.
    (5)

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast