Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    An earlier translation said it... and sometimes player translations of jp are better than the official english translation. That said either way the point still stands. Unless they make them sellable what is the point of making these new accessories non ra/ex?
    Why? So you can send them to your mules and get more of them of course! lol
    (0)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    An earlier translation said it... and sometimes player translations of jp are better than the official english translation. That said either way the point still stands. Unless they make them sellable what is the point of making these new accessories non ra/ex?
    Not sure why you're jumping in to defend his post. I just said I don't see in the announcement after re-reading it.

If it was a player translation, I would personally ask confirmation first before assuming the community reps are fail for not mentioning it. Not flaming anyone, just saying my point was very valid.
    (0)

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    on Wiki / BG Wiki / GE says that at least 1 Drop is (G) however I been 0/7 on Marj HEAD :X

How and why ? there are only 6 items (either a Glitch or something Very odd going on)
    (0)

Character
    Antonaki
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroganashi View Post
    on Wiki / BG Wiki / GE says that at least 1 Drop is (G) however I been 0/7 on Marj HEAD :X

How and why ? there are only 6 items (either a Glitch or something Very odd going on)
    I'm now 0/12 from this guy.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwolf View Post
    Not sure why you're jumping in to defend his post. I just said I don't see in the announcement after re-reading it.

If it was a player translation, I would personally ask confirmation first before assuming the community reps are fail for not mentioning it. Not flaming anyone, just saying my point was very valid.
    Just explaining why he thought that and that how it could still really be either way given how there has been times in the past where player translations have been more accurate then rep one since they are really just doing the same thing just the rep has the ability to go back and ask people. They probably aren't removing the rare tag from current naakaul gear but in the end it wont make a difference to the problem behind getting the drops wether they do or not unless they make them trade/sellable
    (2)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Maybe they will be adding these items to an additional slot so it's not taking up the same space as the ra/ex stuff?
    (0)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Just explaining why he thought that and that how it could still really be either way given how there has been times in the past where player translations have been more accurate then rep one since they are really just doing the same thing just the rep has the ability to go back and ask people.
    Then my apologies if you're genuinely just explaining. It didn't come off that way since he already explained in his reply post hours earlier before yours that he read an earlier translation. It came off very defensive to reiterate the statement as though it needed emphasis.
    (0)

Character
    Kaeviathan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Marjami Ravine WK Rewards.

Just done a WK reive in Marjami Ravine for the first time after the update. I only got rewarded a Velk Necklace. I thought this issue was fixed with the addition of new accessories, capes, and other items as new rewards.
    (5)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I don't think you're guaranteed one. I generally have gotten accessories or capes, but 1-2 times I've gotten nothing.

However, I have to say that I really like the changes that have been made. The fights are much shorter and it's possible to hit multiple zones consecutively rather than have each run take up an entire evening or more. Also, I think people are very interested in RME upgrade items. This is how it should have been all along, quicker fights that are friendlier to the playerbase. Not only that, 15k is a very reasonable cost too.

My one suggestion would be to please make RME items just slightly more common so that people have a fairly good chance of getting one. By good, I mean something in the range of 33-50% or so. This'll keep people coming back even when they cap out on gear.

Overall, I'm pretty impressed with this update. As I mentioned, I hope that the RME upgrade item drop rate is adjusted slightly so that people will keep showing up.
    (5)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Having done some more WKR since my last post, I just wanted to add that on their own, the accessories that were added to the BCs will not be enough to keep participation up. There are few standout pieces, but most of them will dip to under well under 100k each within the next few days.

I am enjoying the recent surge in server activity and participation and I hope SE can keep the momentum going.
    (4)

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast