Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Player
    Each kill takes... an hour-3 hours (the first)...

Building the bayld to do it isn't toooo bad. Running the morimar cycle gets about 40k an hour, so it's "only" 15 hours work... *headdesk*.

But seriously, getting NOTHING time after time after time after time... Voidwatch 2.0? I get that you get an item 100% of the time, but the problem is the damn thing keeps rerolling the SAME ITEM EVERY TIME! ugh!

Tired of it. Tired of 8k AoE damage. Tired of building Bayld to enter. Tired of wasting my time. August 3rd is when my sub is up, and I'm seeing no light at the end of this shit-tunnel yet.

Giving away hundreds of free pops for Dring was a massive gimmick. What could you possibly add in the 2nd campaign to keep the fed up people around another month?
    (7)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxus View Post
    Which lair reive is this? I checked all of the ones in yorica some time ago, but it didn't seem like there was a safe place to stand at any of them.
    K-9 doesn't have panopts and the funguars and flytraps are sound agro only. Not something you'd AFK, but you can usually reapply sneak without a problem by moving around and still issue commands to pets.

SE really needs to move those flowers so players can join the reive without being ganked by true-sight mobs...
    (0)
    Last edited by Kristal; 07-29-2013 at 08:02 PM.
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Vladislav
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Helldemon View Post
    Yorcia Bivouac #3 is actually fairly close to the WKR and has nothing blocking the way. I think all of the zones have a bivouac that is fairly close to the WKR so that is something the players can fix on their own
    Lol sad thing is no Biv's in Yorcia on Bahamut still D;
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladislav View Post
    I think that's the 3rd or 4th I have heard of not having any at all. Phoenix has none either.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Well I mean the point of establishing them is to save time... but since they decay it requires continual effort. With nothing good about the zone except Yumcax and some missions chances are you will want to warp to a specific spot in there less often then you would have to run there to keep up the biv making it not save you time... now if they reward for all that running was something awesome like 5k balyd/xp per tag then yeah people probably would lol.

Right now I'm most fed up with people who will litterally do there best to kill your points. Oh your holding some mobs while there are adds beating up the plds holding the main and some beating up the mages killing them? Clearly pull off the full hp ochain pld with 3 mobs on him. See someone fighting something by themselves? Use everything you got to get hate on it then run it back away from that person and fight and everytime they get in range run again.... see someone trying to tank/cure themselves? Cure bomb them even though they are near full. But when they get to red completely stop curing
    (2)
    Last edited by dasva; 07-30-2013 at 12:30 PM.

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Umichi View Post
    It's 75k bayld...... build up a new one... renewable resource.. people are puting to much value in an INFINITE source of money... you also have an INFINITE amount of game time to aquire said bayld (barring RL restrictions of course) who in their right mind forces themselves to stay in a rieve just because they dont want to revise their battle strategy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladislav View Post
    That's probably because you need Advisor rank (VI) in Couriers' Coalition. The bivouac near WKR also requires two colonization reives to be defeated, so unless a coordinated effort is made to get people to deliver supplies, it's going to be a LOOONG time before those appear, and a short time to disappear again.
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Here's a kick in the pants. 6 hours fighting yumcax and my character that only has cape and head get nothing. People who show up at the end get weapons.... seroiusly SE seriously

And hate to say this but think it was better when you didn't get something if you entered after 50%.... part of the reason this took so long is because alot of people were waiting for it to get lower to jump in and get item fast. And I mean I was litterally capped on xp/balyd before it got to 80%. Maybe uncap the balyd and/or xp rewards or make it so the more you do the better odds you have cause this is rediculous
    (0)
    Last edited by dasva; 08-05-2013 at 09:46 AM.

Character
    Diadlo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Looks like all of this has been said before, but here it is again. Due to the fact that Wildskeeper Reives take up so much time (earning the bayld, waiting for a run to happen on the naakual you want, killing the boss) I don't think the JSE backs should be in the treasure pool. It really sucks when you farm bayld throughout the week, wait 'til the weekend so you have enough time to kill a boss, then spend six hours killing a boss just to receive crap you could get from a less than 3 minute Colonization Reive. I now have 11 JSE backs and I can't use any of them... they're just inventory -1 until I get the items I want. The thought that all of these JSE backs are competing for the drop with the unique boss items, which are apparently extremely rare, is incredibly discouraging.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I haven't seen a yorcia WKR shout ever. I'm sure they have happened on my server a few times, but I have never seen one. Colonization rate has never been above 27% to my knowledge. Doubt it ever will.

And the fact that they just added all that gear that is gonna soak up a bunch of bayld doesn't help either.
    Just sayin...
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I find some are not shouted or shout by jps using slang that google can't translate properly so most others don't find out. That said even though colo rate is almost 50% now there is just as much shouts maybe less than when it was at 20% or less... cause until you start getting 80 maybe 60 its going to still be cor dominated dmg. Also think people are getting sick of farming balyd over and over again then going into a fight that they know might last litterally 16 hours with people who are going to definitely do stupid shit and sometimes even malicous stuff like deliberately wiping everyone and come out of it with a pebble. And even if eventually you do get the item we practically know that even just the lower tier nm version will be better in next delve
    (2)

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast