Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Player
    Be glad you've only gone once and have a pebble to show for it, try 7.

Should've had every item by now, yet I have none.
    (0)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedavere View Post
    #1 Key Item Not lost Until WKR NM is Dead! Some of us CANNOT stay up 12hours or more waiting for people to stop aggro'ing uselessly. Reives Tend to be ok once its in order and players are not out "Soloing" adds that end up killing the entire group.
    I think the hardest part would be figuring out how to keep people from abusing this to get 100's of thousands of bayld easy.

#2 ADD A WARP TO DIRECTLY THESE WKR ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN THERE! (Maybe once you have talked to the moogle outside Yorcia Weald?) I don't know but something. I know that it makes players work on colonization rate but for players that join late they have hard times getting through the reives and sometimes NEVER get through them. Maybe can warp at 80% of mob HP or less? Im not sure.
    Yorcia Bivouac #3 is actually fairly close to the WKR and has nothing blocking the way. I think all of the zones have a bivouac that is fairly close to the WKR so that is something the players can fix on their own

#4 Add Temp Items or tone down the aoe/debuff and adds. DD are useless nearly in this zone as they barely get heals and even when they do the fact that players mostly do not party up and solo makes it very hard to deal with them in a timely manner. The WKR I was just in, ran so long because solo players kept pulling those Adds to the main group and then they aggro us and welp wipe yet again, for hours. THIS IS NOT FUN!
    This is from some recent notes from the devs for a future update.

Add effects to Reive trophies: This has been delayed from the August version update in order to prioritize the implementation of colonization and lair reive adjustments.

So maybe we'll get something to help with that. That is mainly a player issue though and I'm not sure there is much SE can do about it because when they die next to everyone the monsters will still end up coming after people lol ; ;
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Helldemon View Post
    I think the hardest part would be figuring out how to keep people from abusing this to get 100's of thousands of bayld easy.
    There needs to be some sort of safeguard against losing your KI for nothing though, this seems like the best, and really, probably the only way it would work unless someday GMs can actually play a player...

Yorcia Bivouac #3 is actually fairly close to the WKR and has nothing blocking the way. I think all of the zones have a bivouac that is fairly close to the WKR so that is something the players can fix on their own
    If people walk out there over the course of a hour, then yes, but its stupid that we have to do that all the same.

This is from some recent notes from the devs for a future update.

Add effects to Reive trophies: This has been delayed from the August version update in order to prioritize the implementation of colonization and lair reive adjustments.

So maybe we'll get something to help with that. That is mainly a player issue though and I'm not sure there is much SE can do about it because when they die next to everyone the monsters will still end up coming after people lol ; ;
    Remove Alliance hate, make mobs depop when no hate is on them after killing a player & repop 10 seconds later. That should be a short enough time to avoid easy sacking but avoid idiots ruining things for everyone else.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    Why don't you just give me all your items? I mean you have forever to get more right? Time is of absolutely no value correct? So just give me all your stuff. You have your entire life to get more and you're obviously not in any sort of rush to get better items. I think that since you are completely content doing the same thing forever with no benefit to yourself, you should just really make that example and ditch everything so you can re-obtain it all.
    that is comepletly besides the point im trying to make... giving you Items I already have does not equate to an item I currently do not have but want. people are putting to much value on a system based off of perpetually obtaining it.

Not only that but these people are completing said content faster than most normal players. I know I'm starting to round out my third nakaul this week, and how many months has the expansion been out now?
    (0)
    Last edited by Umichi; 07-28-2013 at 05:31 AM.

Player

EIGHTH Hurkan.

520,000 Bayld, Can I have a drop now, please?

How about now, NINTH Hurkan.

(7)
    Last edited by Karah; 07-28-2013 at 10:25 AM.

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Umichi View Post
    that is comepletly besides the point im trying to make... giving you Items I already have does not equate to an item I currently do not have but want. people are putting to much value on a system based off of perpetually obtaining it.

Not only that but these people are completing said content faster than most normal players. I know I'm starting to round out my third nakaul this week, and how many months has the expansion been out now?
    It's not besides the point. You said people should be happy just playing and that they have all the time in the world to farm more bayld. If so then Why are you even doing nakkuals? Surely there is some other content that you skipped along the way. Why the rush to do Nakkuals? You have all the time in the world. They aren't going anywhere right? Something you want from them maybe? Maybe you have some goals / gear that you want to obtain and you're skipping some quests, jobs, gear along the way to get it done faster? Why the big rush to get to nakkuals?

See how I did that? Now you're the guy who want's everything in a hurry. Sounds like BS doesn't it?
    (3)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Two things need to happen in the WKRs. First REMOVE THE F*CKING SUPER HATE. Seriously so tired of being in a corner unweakening and having the MB seek me out because it aggroed someone else in the alliance 10m ago. The insane hate + linkage mechanics make constant wipes guaranteed until you have a f*ck ton of people present. This is a campaign type battle full of random people, the probability of any form of communication or coordination is essentially 0.

And then TONE DOWN THE MB'S OFFENSIVE STATS. Currently if your not a PLD (or RUN) you die getting anywhere near those things. I'm talking 4K+ aoe damage. Even at 100% colonization they still murder anyone who gets anywhere close to them. This in turn makes the entire fight about COR's and SMN's whittling away it's HP while groups of PLD's (and RUNs) keep it in a corner somewhere.
    (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Once someone gets the initial clear, let them enter subsequent battles at a heavily discounted rate.
    (4)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post

EIGHTH Hurkan.

Hurkan #1 grip
    Hurkan #2 pebble
    Hurkan #3 iron ore
    Yumcax #1 neck
    Yumcax #2 ebony log
    Yumcax #3 cape

I give up
    (4)

Character
    Chichicha
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post

EIGHTH Hurkan.

How many hours you spent on these ?

gzz... this is what I think ... SE made us grind all the time for nothing, whilst they keep stating - "Your hardwork will eventually pay off" and get rid of random drop...
    Is this how it should work for what Mr M said?
    (0)

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast