Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Quedari View Post
    Also, if NPC helpers are added to colonization reives, please please PLEASE don't allow them to be able to damage the obstructions. Even before the HP nerfs, some colonization reives died much faster than they should have. If the NPCs will be able to damage the obstructions, at least make it where the NPCs don't appear/start fighting until someone enters the reive. Otherwise we're going to have times where we walk up to a reive expecting to farm bayld only to find the NPCs have already beat the obstruction down to nearly dead (or killed it completely).
    This.

NPCs that specifically fight the monsters could be helpful in some areas. NPCs that fight obstructions would either clear empty rieves on their own or just die to the monsters in empty rieves while whacking endlessly yet fruitlessly at the obstruction, depending on the NPCs' strength. I don't see either as a positive outcome.
    (3)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Quedari View Post
    I'm sure the BSTs, PUPs, and others who solo or lowman those reives would prefer to keep them a "secret" from the rest of the mob running through Marjami killing reives so fast that no one gets any evaluations. The incentive to do those two reives is that there's usually only 1-6 people there instead of 20+, and they can be killed slower so everyone can get evals.
    That's an issue with game balance with so many destroying the reives at once. Problem would be solved if more areas were attractive to do reives in. I can sympathize frustration with jobs who don't get evaulations often but pet jobs should not be having that issue. I certainly don't. Also there is Yorcia even if they decided not to make reives more attractive if you're hellbent on continuing to solo reives.
    (0)

Greetings,

The development team understands how frustrating it can be when you die during reives or other places, and then receive a raise only to be killed by a monster again immediately.

Below is a comment from Akihiko Matsui about this issue and plans to address it.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    Matsui here.

While this is something that is not limited to only reives, we are currently looking into some kind of method to address the situation where you are attacked during the raise animation only to be killed again.

We’ve received request to make it so the gestation effect from Monstrosity is applied to adventurers upon being raised, but this effect was created specifically for Monstrosity and if it were possible to use as an adventurer there would be problems system-wise.

We are continuing to look into this, but as it will affect various content and systems it’s something that we would like to proceed with carefully. While it may take a bit of time, I’ll be sure to update you on any progress made.
    (6)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    they do have a point. When i entered the Tree WKR it took me a good half hour to actually get in. Since there is no room on that map to fight, they bring tree to the warp in point. And with the NM's mass aoe spamming, i was dead the moment i entered. 100 raises later i managed to get away from it...

And on a side note.. how about a little more room on that map for the fight.
    (3)

Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

The development team understands how frustrating it can be when you die during reives or other places, and then receive a raise only to be killed by a monster again immediately.

Below is a comment from Akihiko Matsui about this issue and plans to address it.
    Campaign Battle's have the same problem dieing and not geting RR or Raise you know ?
    yes i know there ar RR scrolls for AN but this is not very helpful if Mobs going to suprise you
    (3)

Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It would be nice if they could introduce a raise that could have a type of tractor component to it. The problem will be if the mechanic doesn't allow the ability to zombie mobs will effect how we tackle certain content when things go bad.
    (0)
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.playonline.com/ff11/11th/banner.js?size=s&l=us"></script>

Character
    Baylon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Can you either make a way to bypass the reive or make it so the dont block an entire path so you can travel on the map. I is complete bull that anyone would program a game like that and really just ruins the fun.
    (2)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Baylon View Post
    Can you either make a way to bypass the reive or make it so the dont block an entire path so you can travel on the map. I is complete bull that anyone would program a game like that and really just ruins the fun.
    Generally, you can go around a Reive as long as you've got KI's. Or at least that's what I've had happen. Where are you getting fully blocked off?
    (0)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Character
    Themailman
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Freezing up during battle

I know I'm not the only one who it happens too, but this has been frustrating since the Besieged days. Tonight I just did a 2hr battle in Kuhmau reive. Froze twice and had the re-log in after shutting off system completely. End of battle, I got a flint stone =( Couple questions" 1. Do I lose all credit I've done in battle thus far when I freeze, or am I getting full credit for battle just to end for a flint stone? 2. Is the freezing up an Xbox problem or a FFXI server problem and what can I do (besides switching to PC) to stop this if it is Xbox problem? Thanks for any feedback I can get
    (0)

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14