Character
    Tidoublegrr
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 55

Game shuts down during Cut scene

While trying to complete Bastok Mission 4-1 - Magicite, I keep having the issue where my game shuts down when watching the cut scene for the Magicite in Davoi.

When the game shuts down I get a message that says "The Play online viewer has stopped working," and gives me options to debug or cancel. When I log back in everything works fine, but if I try to watch the cut scene again to complete the mission, it does the same exact thing.

One other detail I noticed was that it always occurs in the second half of the cut scene at the exact same spot as the scene goes to the snowy area. Not sure what the area was, but I was also having the same shut down and message while in the Xarcabard area a few days ago. Not sure if that is related.

Any clues as to what my issue might be would be very helpful.

Thanks
    (0)

Character
    Lake
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I'm having a similar issue. Just completed Whitegate Mission 15: The Black Coffin, and am now stuck in a loop of the final cut scene on the boat before sending me to the long Gessho cutscene.

Each time at the end of the fight cutrscene, POL crashes and gives me the same message you are getting. Contaced GM support they referred me to Technical Support. Got online chat tech support and al they did was ask me questions to try and blame my router settings (even though I direct wired into modem, same result) and then quickly told me to forward port on my router (which I wasn't using at the time) then quickly logged out of chat with a message saying, "If still not working be sure to contact Technical Support!" before I could type anything.

Only other suggestions I've red on the web is to log in through another machine, so like let a friend log into your account. But what if you don't really know anyone you play with IRL?

Play a premium monthly price for an MMO and that's what you get. "Figure it out yourself."
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Not sure about yours Monst4r but tidoublegrr, it seems like the the zone files for Xarcabard in your install are corrupt. The zone the CS takes you to is indeed Xarcabard. To fix this you need to do a Check File from POL Viewer. If that doesn't work you'll need to reinstall. May be a similar issue for you Monst4r.
    (0)

Character
    Tidoublegrr
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 55
    sorry for late reply...

I just did a re-install and got the same result. Instant disconnect when i get to the "snowy area" of the cutscene (may or may not be Xarcabard) and same thing happens when i zone to Xarcabard.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Having same issue with cor af fight. And of course GMs are like well even though it's our job to move people that are stuck we can't move you... so go to Technical Support. Oh wait technically support isn't open on weekends guess what our shit is broke and you just have to deal with not being able to play the game you are paying for. Seroiusly just move my character so I wont immediately restart the cutscene when I log on. Worst customer service I've ever received even from SE
    (0)

Character
    Tidoublegrr
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 55
    So i completed the PlayOnline Viewer File Check and there were no errors or corrupt files, yet I still am having the same problems. I already Re-Installed the game, but I don't see what else could be causing my problem besides a messed up file.. any ideas?
    (0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    What happens if you zone into xarcabard, dc, and try to log back in? Instant DC again? Or does it let you in and you can run around in the zone without problems?
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/