Thread: /jobemote Run ?

Character
    Vintehin
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99

/jobemote Run ?

Are we going to have /jobemote like others jobs ?

It's very important to me. It would be great if we could have it in august (same time as AF armor).

Thanks for informations.
    (0)

I would facefloor t he most epic of facefloors... But I have to admit I was curious if we were going to see JobEmotes for the new jobs as well...

RUNs could just be them circling the runs in the Elemental-Chart Order (I.E Fire > Ice > Wind > Earth etc etc)...

GEO... LETS F**KING The Last Bender DAT SH*T. POUND EARTH, SUMMON WATER, SPEW FIRE, SPIN AIR
    (0)

I'd rather see about 99% of all the other stuff that we're supposed to get implemented before this:

AF+2 for all other jobs;
    Emp/relic gear for GEO/RUN;
    Updates to RME weapons;
    Cait Sith/Atomos;
    Etc. Etc.

Fun sh1t is nice, but wouldn't you rather they fixed RUN to make it wanted in parties instead?
    (0)

Character
    Vintehin
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    wouldn't you rather they fixed RUN to make it wanted in parties instead?
    Nope, I play with LS friends, don't care of what "shout party" want. But I understand you. Hope we get lot of thing for RUN in august (including jobemote for me ^^)

Do SE already give informations about AF ? Just know it's going to be a lvl 105 armor.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    I'd rather see about 99% of all the other stuff that we're supposed to get implemented before this:

AF+2 for all other jobs;
    Emp/relic gear for GEO/RUN;
    Updates to RME weapons;
    Cait Sith/Atomos;
    Etc. Etc.

Fun sh1t is nice, but wouldn't you rather they fixed RUN to make it wanted in parties instead?
    They can('t) do both. RUN will most likely never be popular in parties in the current FFXI Playstyle, no matter how good the Runes/buffs are, We're lucky its acceptable as a sub job for some things lol.

Though I like your optimism, maybe it'll pay off ;|
    (0)