Puppetmaster

Support Job:
    Scholar

Area and Coordinates:
    Marjami Ravine, around (G-7)

Party or Solo:
    Party and solo.

NPC Name:
    None, unless you count my automaton, Nadeshiko.

Monster Name:
    Hurkan.

Steps:
    I was fighting Hurkan for approximately 30 minutes while the area's colonization rate was about 68%. Initially, I was using the Soulreaver automaton, and was nuking Hurkan for ~2000 consistently, while I, the player, used Light Arts to help cure people. About 5 minutes in, I started noticing I wasn't getting any evaluations. I tried logging out and back in, but still didn't seem to get any. I changed my automaton to the Sharpshot frame and started fighting the other birds in the area, doing ~5000 with each Armor Shatterer, but still received no evaluation. About 15 minutes after having logged out and back in, Hurkan died without my ever having received an evaluation. I received about 30 bayld and limit points at the end, and no items.

Given the rejoicing of everyone around me, it did not appear that anyone else had this problem.
    (1)

Character
    Lumei
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I either want to be given an Uk'uxkaj item or be refunded the 50,000 bayld I spent on the key item. If neither happens, I will unsubscribe.
    (1)

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I either want to be given an Uk'uxkaj item or be refunded the 50,000 bayld I spent on the key item. If neither happens, I will unsubscribe.
    You might as well do it now, because you won't get either. This game virtually never errs in the individual player's favor, and virtually everyone in the past that was in a similar situation as you ended up getting to suck wind.

It probably won't be too hard to find people who got screwed out of a Wildskeeper Reive, a Delve MB win, or what have you, due to yesterday's sudden maintenance. Guess what, none of them are going to be reimbursed either no matter how much they complain.

They might fix this bug for everyone else that fights Hurkan after you, but they are not going to go back and reimburse you and everyone else that got screwed by this, because that's just way too much effort.
    (1)
    Last edited by Fynlar; 07-14-2013 at 12:18 AM.