Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Any compensation to the players who were effected by this error?
    And just how do you propose they do that? Do you really think they log every PC taking part in every mob kill in the game?

Common sense needed here.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraggy View Post
    And just how do you propose they do that? Do you really think they log every PC taking part in every mob kill in the game?

No, I think they probably can tell where a character is when its logged out, if that info is stored they simply need to look for characters who were within the area of the WK Reive when the maintenance happened and removed the players from the server. Besides that, they could go a more drastic and easier route which would be to simply say as compensation they will give us a free WK Reive KI of our choosing, free Bayld, or a double Bayld weekend kind of deal. There are many ways to go about it, but we have been having maintenance far to frequently since this update, and something should be done to make it up to the players for all of the errors they seem to have had with this content.

With people getting no drops, having maintenance kick people out of the Reives they are in, and so on, we should not have to deal with this much inaccuracy and downtime, it should have been tested & fixed before release. If the issue still was not found, there should have been a warning given about the bug as soon as it was reported via servermessage and on top of that they should have had some kind of special warning about the issue when a player is about to enter. Sort of like how Meebles was, anyone who remembers its release when people were getting kicked out at the start of a run should know what I mean, they made safety measures to try making it better, they even let us leave within the first 3rd of the run in order to get a refund on our KI incase someone got kicked out. I fail to understand why they can just make an error like this, leave it there a few days, then finally fix it, all the while screwing even more people than the bug itself did, and in the end give nothing back to the players they wronged...
    (1)

The thing is, that the maint is almost always scheduled in such a way as to affect as few JP players as possible.

And feedback is only ever taken from JP players.
    (2)

Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Actually they record more than you can ever believe for example the great many bans when peeps duped in Nyzul. If you note the amount of stats they keep on hand about the game is pretty normal for mmo's ie I tossed my x by accident and they can easily prove it or not. It just takes time and if they want to review it.
    (0)
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.playonline.com/ff11/11th/banner.js?size=s&l=us"></script>

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Actually I do. Given the fact that for the salvage bans they went back thru around 2 years of logs to check all the people that went into that zone and did the drop allaince for triple drops tricks to the point of banning people who only entered and then logged out waiting on a message to log in if the drop they were buying dropped and never logged back in or got the item... then yeah according to them they do actually keep logs of all this stuff.
    (2)

Character
    Mlrlohki
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Evidently they haven't fixed the bug, or at least not on Hurkan anyway. Just ended up with the KI, the XP/Bayld, a pebble, and nothing else.
    (1)

Character
    Traxus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MiriOhki View Post
    Evidently they haven't fixed the bug, or at least not on Hurkan anyway. Just ended up with the KI, the XP/Bayld, a pebble, and nothing else.
    It rolled you an item you already have.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    He said he got the KI so it must have been his first win.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    That rolling the same item is still dumb. 6 runs and me AND my mule only got grip and bullet
    (1)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5