Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Player
    so on my way to wildskeeper and my last few empty inventory spaces filled up with crystals from stuff ppl where killing on the way annnnd no loot, my own fault i know but still kinda annoying, best 95k bayld ever
    (0)

Character
    Dinah
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksha View Post
    Can I contact a GM in-game and get a bayld refund?
    Heck no you can't.

I've lost my Wildskeeper Reive status after DC'ing during Hurkan (Mind you I'm very casual and it took me quite some time to gather 75k bayld), and could not log back in until the next day. When I WAS able to log in, I stayed in the battle area for Hurkan for 2 days (not literal play time, but when I COULD log in) while waiting on a GM to respond to me, thinking that since I didn't have the Key Item for winning, and that I had not left the area, it would provide enough evidence for me to get a refund. The GM told me he could absolutely NOT refund bayld or the key item, NOR could he simply just turn my reive status back on, as another Hurkan battle was going on when he finally showed up. He said that the engineering team could possibly help me out, but that it would be a matter of weeks to get it resolved. So I elected to zone out and try my best at gathering the bayld again.

Hope that helps...lol
    (0)
    *Dinah logs in to the official forums. Dinah's faith in hume-anity declines by .9*

Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Really really need to do something for peeps in the middle of wildskeepers that get shut down in the middle of for emergency maintenance. Not cool to lose out on all that bayld with no recourse....
    (0)
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.playonline.com/ff11/11th/banner.js?size=s&l=us"></script>

Greetings,

We have confirmed this issue to be a bug and it has been addressed in the version update that took place this morning.

Below is a short message from Producer Akihiko Matsui in regards to this issue that was posted prior to the version update:

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    Matsui here.

We've confirmed a bug with the Wildskeeper Reives that were added in the July 9th version update.

The bug made it so that after the bosses' HP had been reduced past a certain point, evaluations would not take place. Due to this, when joining a Wildskeeper Reive midway, evaluations would not take place and you would not be able to receive rewards when the battle was completed. (As reported, some players were receiving only 36 Bayld.)

We are currently performing emergency maintenance to fix this bug.
    Thank you all for the reports and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
    (6)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We have confirmed this issue to be a bug and it has been addressed in the version update that took place this morning.
    Any compensation to the players who were effected by this error?
    (6)

Character
    Larrymc
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

Below is a short message from Producer Akihiko Matsui in regards to this issue that was posted prior to the version update:
    A double Bayld campaign for a week would be a nice way to make this up to the playerbase.
    (7)

Character
    Dinah
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I was thinking "Free Wildskeeper Reive KI weekend!"
    Talk to Dimmian and recieve one of each Wildskeeper Reive key items for FREE! THAT'S RIGHT! FREE!
    COME SEE US, RIGHT UP THE STREET BEHIND THE PEACEKEEPER'S COALITION, NEAR THE WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!
    (12)
    *Dinah logs in to the official forums. Dinah's faith in hume-anity declines by .9*

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Probably not.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Just an apology as always.
    (0)

While I'm glad to see they fixed it NOW, it still means that I wasted 65K bayld that I am far from earning back to fight the next new Wildskeeper NM. :'-(
    (0)
    It's important to hold onto your dreams.. Even if it means staying half-asleep.
    -rd

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast