Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Guild Purchase Delays

I understand why it was implemented in the past, but is it so much of an issue now? What are people experiances?
    (0)

Character
    Opto
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 68
    no need to change.
    (0)

I hate it. I do alot of cooking and Woodworking that I buy mats from NPC, usually stuff that doesnt stack. It takes forever to get maybe 20-30 pieces due to the delay.

Please remove!
    (0)

Character
    Rakam
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90
    This should be remove.
    (0)

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I don't know if they should remove it... though yeah, it becomes extremely annoying with non-stacking stuff(ore, I'm looking at you). If anything though, I'd be more for removing the guild holidays entirely and reducing the closed hours to 3-4 out of the game day. It's like a curse I have, nearly every time I find myself needing/wanting to buy something from a guild shop on the spur of the moment, it's the holiday.
    (0)

Character
    Annewandering
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    oh my gosh i hate those! i get to guild NPC late have only a few minutes before they close and half that is taken by trying to get the dang materials quickly enough.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I just had a thought. What if there was a key item for or a seperate counter only accessable by higher level crafters, say 60+, that got rid of or didn't have these restrictions? Let's call them a Guild Licence for clerity. The original intent of the delay was to stop RMTs and bot campers from taking all of the materials to sell on AH. Since those individuals, for the most part, wont have a craft leveled. It still leaves the original purpose intact and lifts the restriction for legitimate crafters. Craft specific though please, you shouldn't be using or be able to use your guild licence in cooking in the woodworking guild.
    (0)