Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    My point was that when I got home from work, the servers were down. I have to be at work pretty early on saturdays, so i didnt get very much sleep that night. I TECHNICALLY could've woken up earlier and logged in to get credit for that day, but when I went to sleep there was no indication if the maintenance was actually going to be over when i was to wake up the next morning. Even if I knew it WAS gonna be over when i woke up, I didnt feel that losing even more sleep was worth the points.

I dont think its reasonable for SE to ask people to give up precious minutes of sleep to get some points which frankly dont even matter that much, because of a bug that was caused by them, in a game which is supported by our subscription dollars.

Just because a day lasts 24 hours doesnt mean everyone has 24 hours to log in. If I can only log in for 3 hours a day, and theres a maintenance those 3 hours, i've effectively lost the whole day.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksha View Post
    My point was that when I got home from work, the servers were down. I have to be at work pretty early on saturdays, so i didnt get very much sleep that night. I TECHNICALLY could've woken up earlier and logged in to get credit for that day, but when I went to sleep there was no indication if the maintenance was actually going to be over when i was to wake up the next morning. Even if I knew it WAS gonna be over when i woke up, I didnt feel that losing even more sleep was worth the points.

I dont think its reasonable for SE to ask people to give up precious minutes of sleep to get some points which frankly dont even matter that much, because of a bug that was caused by them, in a game which is supported by our subscription dollars.

Just because a day lasts 24 hours doesnt mean everyone has 24 hours to log in. If I can only log in for 3 hours a day, and theres a maintenance those 3 hours, i've effectively lost the whole day.
    I never disagreed with you or anyone else. But if you guys read carefully, there is a BIG DIFFERENCE between shutting down the server 12 hours vs 24 Hours. I simply responded by saying TECHNICALLY 1 full game day wasnt lost. And then commented that you can gain credit for logging on for 1 second (intended for those who did not know.)

And never did I intend such a small remark to end up yet another novel series to hit the front page of a newspaper to becoming a daytime soap opera to breaking into Hollywood turned into a Movie with a sequel to a trilogy to end off as a "to be continued" ending...

Now had you both directed your concern to everyone else rather than single me out we wouldn't have carried the argument this far. Remember i'm on your side.
    (0)
    Last edited by Daemon; 07-19-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4