Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragomair View Post
    Do you mind linking to where you read this?
    Game maintenance is posted (and updated) in the Maintenance section of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragomair View Post
    Thank you for explaining that. Is there a resource where you could post that so people like me could learn how the system works? The official post about the campaign wasn't very in-depth about how it worked.
    There isn't much of a system. Just login each day. The only thing they didn't explain was that if you want the Chocobo Masque +1, you will need to log in all 20 days. Miss any one day and you are left with 3800 points total, and just shy of the 4000 you need.
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Mystaria
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    Game maintenance is posted (and updated) in the Maintenance section of this forum.

There isn't much of a system. Just login each day. The only thing they didn't explain was that if you want the Chocobo Masque +1, you will need to log in all 20 days. Miss any one day and you are left with 3800 points total, and just shy of the 4000 you need.
    Glad someone else noticed this heh. Fun enough making sure all my mules login too without missing any days.
    (0)
    ~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~

Player
    There's 21 days to this event, so you can miss one day without problems.
    (0)

Character
    Kheper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 1
    Bump. Still no official response for all the people that missed logging in due to surprise maintenance.
    (1)

Character
    Mystaria
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MDenham View Post
    There's 21 days to this event, so you can miss one day without problems.
    1 day lost by SE isnt the same as one day lost by us on mistake. Still crazy to do an event where it has no leeway at all, not even sure that chocobo helm +1 is worth it. Ark Scythe, sure. Wish couldve had the Ark Sword tho.
    (0)
    ~Battlez-avec la Mystique?~

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticales View Post
    1 day lost by SE isnt the same as one day lost by us on mistake. Still crazy to do an event where it has no leeway at all, not even sure that chocobo helm +1 is worth it. Ark Scythe, sure. Wish couldve had the Ark Sword tho.
    Um.. technically you are not losing 1 day >.> unless the server is down a full 24 hours then yes. As long as you login which only takes 1 second. Then you still get credit for the event...
    (1)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    (0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Um.. technically you are not losing 1 day >.> unless the server is down a full 24 hours then yes. As long as you login which only takes 1 second. Then you still get credit for the event...

I'm glad you dont have a job or family and can log in 24hours a day, but not all of us can.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksha View Post
    I'm glad you dont have a job or family and can log in 24hours a day, but not all of us can.
    What are you implying? Who said anything about having to play 24/7. And I do have a job. I'm not on FFXI everyday. In fact I'm barely even on the game.

All I said is that you only have to login in for 1 second to get credit for the Login Campaign Event. Seriously? How in my words did I ever imply that you need to be on 24/7??

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/cam...h/login01.html

And this is how drama starts. >.>

Reading the other posts before the one you are responding to might help you understand the conversation better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticales View Post
    My response was to this post commenting that you don't lose 1 full event day (Due to Maintenance/Emergency Maintenance) "unless" the server goes down for a full 24 hours.

Login Campaign Event only takes 1 second of your time to just log on and then log out.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    I still don't understand where I said in my comment that you need to be on 24/7...

I do believe my comment was addressing part of the question the original OP asked..

"Will we gain an extra day of Login Event since today the game has been down?"
    (0)
    Last edited by Daemon; 07-19-2013 at 02:37 AM.

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Yes Daemon but keep in mind that people live around the globe, sometimes they just can't log in due to reasons like sleep, work, etc. It's not fair that SE made an unscheduled maintenance during the time the majority of these players were unable to log in, and truth be told there should at least be -1- day added to make up for this.
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast