Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    Obviously they are going to extend the campaign. Players wouldn't be able to get the chocobo masque +1 otherwise.

Also, I think reives are considered battlefields. If those capes were not intended as reive rewards, they probably shut down the servers, because those reives are integral to the whole expansion and can't be shut down. Ofcourse, that's assuming it's the capes. Maybe they got relics washing up on mog garden beaches...
    Well, some lucky shmucks probably logged in before maintenance, so it's not guaranteed, but they need to do it to save face.
    (1)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Almantia View Post
    Kristal that has salvage bans written all over it.
    Not really. Salvage bans only come into play when you are duping drops. Noticed on BG forums that someone mentioned getting the delve boss drops from wildskeeper reives, but unclear if they are joking.
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Gothicknight
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Down time is stupid now, why do they just not disable zones like they have done in the past? what is the point of a test server, you'd think test server would decrease down time but lately its done sfa.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    Obviously they are going to extend the campaign. Players wouldn't be able to get the chocobo masque +1 otherwise.

Also, I think reives are considered battlefields. If those capes were not intended as reive rewards, they probably shut down the servers, because those reives are integral to the whole expansion and can't be shut down. Ofcourse, that's assuming it's the capes. Maybe they got relics washing up on mog garden beaches...
    It's probably the omphalos bullet 2.0, the 25 ratt 5 store tp necklace, the damage taken- 3% prevents knock back cape, and the grip with 10 att and acc on it. Those sound like delve boss gear, since all the other naakuals drop 2 weapons, 2 armor, that resemble themselves, and those are accessories like delve bosses drop, that don't share the naming scheme.

Here's hoping it isn't so long because they're removing them from everyone who got them, 1 by 1, or we could be locked out for days.
    (2)

Character
    Prrsha
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 67
    Once again... why is there a test server?
    (3)
    Fissssh! It's what's for dinner! :9

Prrroud founder of MithraPride on Phoenix 2004.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Prrsha View Post
    Once again... why is there a test server?
    To test monstrosity and chocobo racing. We couldn't put any actual content on it, then it wouldn't be a completely blind glitchy clusterfuck every update. It'd ruin the surprise.
    (4)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    It's hard to test alliance content by yourself, you know.
    Not to mention they don't even bother with NA/EU feedback.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    It's hard to test alliance content by yourself, you know.
    Not to mention they don't even bother with NA/EU feedback.
    The test servers are empty because SE doesn't use them, not the other way around. For instance, none of this expansion was put in there. Wouldn't your next expansion, where nearly all the new content that needs testing, be a great thing to use a test server for?
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    I think the issue with SoA on the test server pre-launch has to do with the requirement for your main account to have the expansion registered. Dev Team probably would have happily put some stuff up but squeenix account side of things caused a roadblock.
    (0)

Character
    Darwyn
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 65
    Hi all I'm new to this game, I've been playing for about 3 weeks now (I think). I'm wondering what this log in campaign is about.. I've been on pretty much every day since it started and I managed to get on b4 the maintenance today. However I have no clue how it is I am collecting points or who I talk to in order to claim my reward. Can anyone explain this to me?
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast