Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Unannounced, you're indefinitely preventing log-ins during the repeat log-in campaign

It's taking a lot of restraint not to seem very angry or rude, but if you're going to prevent us from logging in for an indefinite, unannounced period of time during the repeat log-in campaign, you BETTER extend that campaign. And judging by the message in the POV, it's just a battlefield issue. How many zones in the game are affected, then, and why does the whole game need to be offline?
    (28)

Character
    Almantia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    That won't give us back the most important thing unfortunately, time. SE can give us 200 days free play time due to this cockup, but what use is it to players who due to RL commitments can't use it?
    (1)

more than likely to take away any drops people got. likely takes awile to run the logs, find the chars and then take the item. I have a sneaking suspicion it isn't set-up for a blanket removal, it has to be done case by case, like the 1-time drop restore GM thing.
    (3)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Please like the original post so they may extend the campaign.
    (0)

Character
    Almantia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    That's not going to get a response from SE Edyth, it's too reasonable, specific, and complex. The game servers down issue is more fundamental, which is, that it shouldn't have bloody happened in the first place. THAT'S the issue. If SE didn't employ donkey coders we wouldn't be in this mess. The reward, as in 'give the players a free I dunno 10 more fish per day for the next week' is just a palliative.
    (0)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Almantia View Post
    That's not going to get a response from SE Edyth, it's too reasonable, specific, and complex. The game servers down issue is more fundamental, which is, that it shouldn't have bloody happened in the first place. THAT'S the issue. If SE didn't employ donkey coders we wouldn't be in this mess. The reward, as in 'give the players a free I dunno 10 more fish per day for the next week' is just a palliative.
    They extended double plans in Salvage for a simple error in explaining the event to us, and they gave us a free month of play to make up for a week of downtime after the tsunami, so they've shown class before when it comes to things like that.
    (8)

Character
    Almantia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I hope they do something more fundamental this time, this is what the fourth post-Adoulin emergency maintenance? Not quite in the same realm as those events. Really, it's time SE learned that rushed untested updates inevitably end up being broken.
    (0)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Almantia View Post
    I hope they do something more fundamental this time, this is what the fourth post-Adoulin emergency maintenance? Not quite in the same realm as those events. Really, it's time SE learned that rushed untested updates inevitably end up being broken.
    Please don't say this update was rushed. I was dying for it to come out. Dashavatara Sash saved my favorite job in the game.
    (1)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Edyth View Post
    It's taking a lot of restraint not to seem very angry or rude, but if you're going to prevent us from logging in for an indefinite, unannounced period of time during the repeat log-in campaign, you BETTER extend that campaign. And judging by the message in the POV, it's just a battlefield issue. How many zones in the game are affected, then, and why does the whole game need to be offline?
    Obviously they are going to extend the campaign. Players wouldn't be able to get the chocobo masque +1 otherwise.

Also, I think reives are considered battlefields. If those capes were not intended as reive rewards, they probably shut down the servers, because those reives are integral to the whole expansion and can't be shut down. Ofcourse, that's assuming it's the capes. Maybe they got relics washing up on mog garden beaches...
    (2)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Almantia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Kristal that has salvage bans written all over it.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast