Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I've been on vacation this week, 1st time I've been able to play on weekdays for over a year. So, daily maint cutting it in half. this blows...
    (1)

Character
    Bigdave
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    yeah im not happy loosing 75k bayd either
    (2)

Character
    Erila
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Just entered Salvage.

Great job on not noticing us. So ye GJ SE...
    (2)
    Last edited by Eri; 07-13-2013 at 05:56 AM.
    Odin Server

lv119 DNC ~ 119 SAM ~ 119 More that i dont use.
    Gute Mädchen kommen in den Himmel ! Böse Mädchen kommen überall hin !!

Character
    Cowardlybabooon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    There were login issues taking place in new zones. People zoning in and just getting stuck on the "downloading data" screen. Happened to me 5x on one character before I gave up and another friend had the same problem.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Lotto View Post
    3 emergency maintenances already (as always), what's the purpose of the test server again?
    If you ever downloaded the test server you will know that only like 2-3 people are ever on it. Basically you can't test stuff by yourself.
    (1)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Bulls--t if you ask me.
    (3)

Character
    Randwolf
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Nice to see that the updates still break the game in new and exciting ways. Battlefields dropping "unimplemented" items...
    (3)
    All Jobs 99
    GS 54, BS 50, Alch 60, Bone 57, WW 60, Cloth 53, Cook 60, LC 60, Fish 51
    Playing Since NA PS2 Release

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Test server (as I see it) is for testing new features that might need a more critical eye from the actual playerbase than from SE's own internal quality assurance process. Zumi's right, typically only 2-3 people are logged in, but I see that number go up when things like Monstrosity are first deployed.

Despite my own frustration with repeat emergency maintenance periods, I can understand it's simply not possible to catch all critical bugs until after masses of people discover them.
    (2)

Character
    Almantia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    If you ever downloaded the test server you will know that only like 2-3 people are ever on it. Basically you can't test stuff by yourself.
    That's an idea... shut down the live servers for a week and put all chars into Test. Keep all the exp, bayld (in the case of a New item like Adoulin) and when test is complete, transfer everyone back to Live and let them KEEP the stuff they got. When a player launches Adoulin, they get the bayld, exp, etc that they got playing Test.

If your test server borks and the endgame NM is killed with Dia I, giving participants Pants of Uberocity, wind back the test server! The main reason why ppl don't play test is that 4 weeks in a test server does dick all for your Live server char.
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Leelink View Post
    Posted on Japan Playonline (Translated from Google)

I will inform you of the situation for emergency maintenance work which is being performed currently. Because it was confirmed that the unimplemented items such as drop in Battlefield of a System of loot related is in an abnormal state, I was allowed to carry out maintenance work urgent. We are promoting and responding to scrutiny, but the prospect of maintenance work is completed is not standing at the present time. As soon as there is progress on the situation, I will inform you again. I deeply apologize that we are apologize for any inconvenience to customers.              Symbol undecided end time from Saturday, 4:30 July 13, 2013: Date & Time     For ※ scheduled end time, I inform you through.
    All Worlds Emergency Maintenance (Jul. 12): Follow-up

We would like to take a moment to explain the current situation with the ongoing emergency maintenance.

We are conducting emergency maintenance because we confirmed an issue wherein certain battlefields were dropping unimplemented items as loot.

While we are currently in the process of investigating the issue, the completion time is unknown as of this moment. New updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

[Date & Time]
    From Jul. 12, 2013 19:30 (GMT)

* Please note that the completion time is currently unknown.
    Think it's those capes?
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast