Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1

"Library," you say?

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    July--Library: Addition of a feature where you can browse Seekers of Adoulin related terminology such as organizations, people, and place names.
    I suggest similar features be implemented in:
    • The Cathedral in Northern San d'Oria
    • The Presidential Aide's Office in Metalworks
    • The Optistery in Windurst Waters
    • The Captain's Chamber in Norg
    • Cid's Lab in Metalworks
    • Walahra Temple in Aht Urhgan Whitegate

for their respective expansion packs (Cid's Lab seems the best combination of accessible, fair and logical for Chains of Promathia). Wings of the Goddess information could logically be kept in the above-mentioned libraries in the present.
    (7)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    But I just got over Cid's teeth and subsquent butt-tear, I don't want to back there again.
    (3)

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    Cid's... butt-tear
    He spent a little too much time around the Emptiness...
    (3)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

In the subject of the library, how do you get the library card? It says you get it from scout's coalition but is that only after they expand to 2 floors?

*Edit* Ok the scout's coalition was upgraded this morning, and now we can get the library card, and a quest called "Order Up". Problem that I'm having now, is out of the twelve orders I need to visit, there are maybe two or three that won't give me info.

Ploh Trishbahk at (K-9) in Eastern Adoulin. She just says she wants to gouge my eyes out like usual

Grevan at (I-8) in Western Adoulin He says Svenja is out researching or something. *I guess this is a reported bug already so gotta wait for another maintenance probably.

And then Jozhud, followed by Palomel at (G-9) in Eastern Adoulin. Johzud says what he always says, which is that his master doesn't want to see me, but palomel does give info. I dunno why the guide says to talk to jozhud..
    (0)
    Last edited by radicaldreamer; 07-15-2013 at 02:53 AM. Reason: New info
    It's important to hold onto your dreams.. Even if it means staying half-asleep.
    -rd