Character
    Zulong
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 50

Looking for Friends and Linkshell

I'm some what of a new player looking for people to not only help me out with the game, but to also have fun with it. I'm not looking to just blaze through the levels get to 99. I'm in it for journey and to get to know people. I love playing MMO's but I really love Final Fantasy as a whole. So if there's anyone out there that's willing to spend some time with me to get through the game and just have fun that would be nice. Just message me on Playonline the name is Azulong. FYI I do not have SoA until I get to that point I will get it but until then I'll till I get to that point in the game. Hope to have a good time! Thank you for those who respond or just took the time to read this. ^_^
    (1)

Character
    Thatch
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 30
    I'm in a similar boat! I'm brand new to FFXI, and looking for a linkshell too. I agree on the whole taking my time to appreciate the game as best as I can. I'm only at Lv. 30 so far, but if you ever want to play together I'd be more than willing. My character is Thatch, if I /sea you online I'll say hi!
    (0)

Character
    Benelux
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 58

I am looking for new friends and a Linkshell

I like the new changes to the game. I have many lower level adventures to finish. Things that happened before the add ons. Let's have fun and explore!
    (0)

Character
    Aryn
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Returning player, looking for a new LS

Noticed this thread was recently active so I figured it was worth a shot. Returning for the nth time, looking for a new LS to join. I don't care if it's an endgame LS or not, just looking for a group of people who are logging in at least on a weekly basis. In-game character name is Aryn, hit me up if you are interested in either inviting me into an LS or perhaps even forming an LS.
    (0)