Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Naakual fights rewards broken????

Seems the new reward system seems broken after spending hours fighting only received a tiny amount of baylid and xp. Seems handling adds gave many nothing but a tremendous amount of xp lost for a KI seems pretty broken in my book.
    (3)
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.playonline.com/ff11/11th/banner.js?size=s&l=us"></script>

sounds like they are basing the drop system off the VW system. joy...
    (0)

Character
    Traxus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    This happened to me. Was fighting hurkan for hours last night, and was getting exp/bayld consistently (5-6k total when I left). It was only at 68% when I had to go sleep. Bought a new KI, came back this morning when it was at 25%, fought for an hour, was not getting any exp/bayld, and got no reward on kill. I wish I could at least get the bayld for one of those KI back...

Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    sounds like they are basing the drop system off the VW system. joy...
    You are supposed to get 1 item guaranteed, provided you meet some kind of contribution requirements rated by the evaluations/bayld/exp you get, but it seems like those evaluations can bug out or something.
    (0)

Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I think we have a answer >.>

Jul. 11, 2013 11:36 [PDT] From: FINAL FANTASY XI

FINAL FANTASY XI Updated (Jul. 11)

A version update was performed on FINAL FANTASY XI at the following time.

* Clients will update automatically upon launch after the date and time below.

[Date & Time]
    Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:30 (PDT)

[Affected Service]
    FINAL FANTASY XI

[Update Details]
    -Certain resistance values are incorrect for the Delve Notorious Monster "Kurma."

-In all Reives, there are cases where players can't achieve experience points and alliance points when conquering.

-In Marjami Ravine's Colonization Reive, there are cases where players can't target objects.

-In Quest "Flotsam Finding", players are able to select the reward item when it is supposed to be randomly selected.

-In Mog Garden, there are cases where "Moogle Storage Slip" is possible to retain from "Coastal Fishing Net ".
    (0)
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.playonline.com/ff11/11th/banner.js?size=s&l=us"></script>

Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Seems still broken seeing reports of the same no rewards and barely any bayld returned for work done in the fights....
    (1)

Player
    This morning I did the Hurkan, I got 17,000 exp and 17,00 bayld...

However no items, none at all, it was totally worth the 2 hours for the KI I won't ever get to use. And the loss of 53,000 bayld too.
    (1)

Character
    Geriond
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I can confirm that Naakuals are still broken. I did tens of thousands of damage to Hurkan on BLM, yet got no evaluations above 50, and got no reward.
    (0)

Character
    Genevie
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Just killed Colkhab and got no item at all.Reported it, seems a common occurence and apparently there's a bug report.Not happy at all.This sucks, there had better be some compensation.
    (0)

just killed tree. 37 bayld, 37 exp, key item, nothing else.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    just killed tree. 37 bayld, 37 exp, key item, nothing else.
    I was literally in that party, same server, I got 15,819 bayld, and exp + the ranger necklace

And my mule who literally did nothing but cast haste/erase/cure/regen got 6061 and the new cape.

Both garbage items, but I don't know what you did or didn't do, the thing died in 30 minutes, you were incapable of damaging it unless you were cor. Had you even attacked one single NQ mob, you'd get alot more than 37 exp/bayld. AND you get 2250 just for entering.

(0)
    Last edited by Karah; 07-14-2013 at 04:59 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast