Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Just did Hurkan on Valefor, I got a total of 35 xp/bayld for an hour's work and no item. I got a single evaluation (9 xp and 1 bayld) in addition to the final one and lost 5k xp in the process. Such a waste of time.
    (0)

i had attacked nq mobs. and i did not get 2250 just for entering. hence i'm posting this here as a bug.

i'm not saying i did a TON. the mob was at like 20% by the time i got there, but i didn't just sit there with my thumb up my ass.

and on a semi-related note, i STILL cannot get the yantric planchette key item. the anomoly expert still gives me the brush off. so the key item is apparently worthless? meaning i paid 75k bayld for the privilege of wasting my time?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    i had attacked nq mobs. and i did not get 2250 just for entering. hence i'm posting this here as a bug.

i'm not saying i did a TON. the mob was at like 20% by the time i got there, but i didn't just sit there with my thumb up my ass.

and on a semi-related note, i STILL cannot get the yantric planchette key item. the anomoly expert still gives me the brush off. so the key item is apparently worthless? meaning i paid 75k bayld for the privilege of wasting my time?
    The 'bug' seems to be based on the HP% of the boss when you get there. Pretty sure that this was even stated in the update notes. Seems common for no drops if boss is under 50% when you enter.

Edit: found it, it wasn't in update notes, but in the table of when everything will be implemented:

Quote Originally Posted by Camate
    Physical damage, magic damage, healing, and other separate evaluation aspects will all be grouped into one consolidated evaluation category. This will make it easier to get evaluated.
    Changes so that evaluations can be accumulated and experience points and Bayld can be earned depending on the amount of HP reduced on bosses and obstacles from the accumulated portion.
    With this, evaluations can take place separately and it will be possible to receive rewards based off the reduction of HP without having to worry about evaluation timing.
    Maybe this isn't what they meant, it's not exactly clear.
    (0)
    Last edited by Babekeke; 07-14-2013 at 05:35 PM.

Character
    Genevie
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Boss was at 85% when I entered.I got 23k bayld and a bag of seeeds and 2.5k after. NO ITEM, Bugtastic

ok you want some additional info and it wont let me reply, do you want it as PM?
    (1)
    Last edited by Karma; 07-17-2013 at 07:03 AM.

Hello,

Thank you very much for posting your concerns about Naakual fights not yielding rewards. In order to best assist you with this issue we will be needing some additional information. While some of this information may seem irrelevant, it is best to have as much information as possible in these cases. Once this is filled out we will submit this for review for you.

ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Class/Skill Rank:
    Area and Coordinates:
    Party or Solo:
    NPC Name: