Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    Well, see, I was here first (wah wah) I'm not going to pay to change servers.

PLUS retardation is rampant, it's not just my server, everyone has them, I'm not even asking to fix the players, nor to force them to play better.

Just make the content able for them to do it. yeah, a few of (us) are able to beat the new content, the 99% aren't.

What's more logical, please the 1% or the 99%... I'm in the 1% and I still advocate for the 99% /altruism.

Content should be for \everybody/ at all times. Not some of the people some of the time.

I know they can't beat it, I've watched them fail over and over and over.

My mule ( I 2box ) account, is in the 99% (no E/M/R etc) and I try to get him into shouts but they're all pretty failtastic.
    (1)
    Last edited by Karah; 07-13-2013 at 08:32 AM.

Character
    Voevode
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    lol

/endthread
    (3)

Try moving servers? There are plenty of competent LS that are recruiting across different servers that you could join and get wins.
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Try moving servers? There are plenty of competent LS that are recruiting across different servers that you could join and get wins.
    Honestly, I can barely justify wasting the $30 a month to 2box, how could I be talked into wasting an additional $60 to jump 2 accounts? In all seriousness.

I fully intended to server jump a long time ago, but I realize that all servers are the same, yeah some might have more legit players, but they're already in their clicks.

I'd rather, they just dumb everything down, I'll keep my money, and everyone wins. Now... if you could find me a 100% NA server... (totally racist comment coming) not a single jp player, I'd be all over that shit, like the second it gets made I'm gone, before you could even blink.

Since that isn't going to happen, here I sit.
    (1)

They aren't all the same. You already stated you have problems with many people on your server, so why not move then. If the mule is on the same square enix account you only have to pay the fee once to move all accounts tied to that SE account.
    (5)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    Well, here's the sum up for that statement.

There are 3 shells (not jp) the leader of the (blue) one is a douche. about 1/2 the members of the (pink) one are douches. I quit the third one (also blue).

Those 3 are capable, can't deny this fact, however, I have -zero- interest in doing (any) event with (any) of them.

The shouters, are INcapable of winning, which is the realm I'm confined to now. As stated MULTIPLE times, multiple people have failed to properly count to 7. The matamata has been a severe frustration for the numerically impaired. As such, the one obstacle (mere counting) is so difficult, that it hinders the entire event, and renders defeating Tojil, an impossibility.

Even when beading the mata mata, the lack of quality white mages, makes the other enemies impossible as well, so failure to accurately count is only the tip of the iceberg.

(*don't get me wrong, no one is claiming I'm not a douche as well*)
    You can bead Mata and 2 other NMs, that works like weakness items in VW, don't need more weakness items. Also I see ppl /shout and clear Tojil everyday, I even started to see shark and bee /shout recently. I don't know if they're just LS lacking ppl though. You can also get better ppl from /shout by paying attention to their performance and put them on a list or something.
    (2)
    Last edited by Afania; 07-14-2013 at 03:18 AM.

Player
    Even when beading the mata mata, the lack of quality white mages, makes the other enemies impossible as well, so failure to accurately count is only the tip of the iceberg.

Short of beading the matamata, and the peiste AND kurma... none of these shout groups are going to win. Other servers, this may be incorrect. Here, it's fact.

Even when beading 3 NM's still fail to stun Tojil and lose anyway, (oh yeah, it's happened).
    (0)

Character
    Voevode
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    May I ask what job you usually come to these fights?
    (0)

Player
    Me, specifically? I go whatever they're looking for, I'm 99x22 with every empyrean, every delve weapon fully meritted and all legit geared, +cap skill.
    (up to lolegion content).

It's typically MNK though. As that's all anyone ever wants.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    Me, specifically? I go whatever they're looking for, I'm 99x22 with every empyrean, every delve weapon fully meritted and all legit geared, +cap skill.
    (up to lolegion content).

It's typically MNK though. As that's all anyone ever wants.
    99x22 with 16 empy? At what lvl?

Ok I have to ask in all politeness, when was the last time you saw the sun? your friends and family? or just a movie?
    (5)

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast