Character
    Demonicpagan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Targeting Knotted Roots and the like during colonization reives

I am finding it very difficult to target Knotted Roots and the like during colonization reives due to the name being buried in the graphic. It seems the only way I can end up targeting the item is to be right up on it and adjust the camera until I can see the name and then cycle my cursor to select it.

By the time I finally have it selected, I have aggroed mobs on me killing me and then I die.
    (3)
    What is there to say? I am me, and no one can change that.
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Demonicpagan

Player
    Brought this up a long time ago. Simply adding the collision point above instead of inside would go a LONG way to making reive more accessible.
    (0)

PC player, I just cycle the tab key until I find it. no idea about console people though. It's even easier to cycle to the roots if you target something else out of range, engage and choose to switch target. and although I never use it I think there is a text command that works as well, iirc that's how NM bot claim software add-ons work.
    (0)

Player
    When you try to use F8 or any other typed command it targets the closest NPC, but not if that NPC is not visible...

It almost always targets the enemies BEHIND what you're trying to target, instead of the knots.
    (0)

Player
    It's bad enough at times that I say screw it, and just /assist someone I see who's already managed to target one.
    (0)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I have had this same issue pretty much everytime Ive done reives. I gotta turn the camera til i can see the words and even then it takes a while targeting it, which is even more frustrating with multiple mobs on both sides of roots and or players (and if they are moving that can make u go past it or back the last few mobs u jsut went thru.)

Also i was having this issue a couple days ago targeting fortifications in campaign. I had to scroll thru all the targets a few times sometimes before it would be targetable or at the right camera angle.
    (0)