Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Yorcia Weald map.

>_>... Can we get a new map for this zone or something, preferably something that would be useful to display where we are rather second guess? I'm pretty sure the moogle that came up with this map was intoxicated at the time... That or you got Michael J. Fox to draw the map.

This thing is 100% Useless.
    (46)

I didn't sit on top of a tree for 6 years to get out damaged by a bunch of weapons that take a week or less to finish.

Character
    Muras
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg View Post
    >_>... Can we get a new map for this zone or something, preferably something that would be useful to display where we are rather second guess? I'm pretty sure the moogle that came up with this map was intoxicated at the time... That or you got Michael J. Fox to draw the map.

It's not fully labeled since I realized I should probably be labeling things as I map when I was half done, but should at least help people a little find their way around the place. Since people were doing Colonization Reives at the time I actually never ran into one either, so I have no idea where they might be. If someone wants to take the image and update it, feel free of course.

But yeah, seriously SE, why even bother adding that map?

EDIT: Another map posted by someone on BG. Might be better than mine, although I notice some differences (Areas not on mine, some not on the other). But whatever, close enough :P

(10)
    Last edited by Muras; 07-11-2013 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Added another map

Character
    Loftythoughts
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Oh, hey, finally one that looks more annoying to use than Yuhtunga and Yhoator Jungles' maps.
    (9)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg View Post

I blame the coven of witches in Yorica Weald... they muddled the moogle mapper's mind!
    (1)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Player
    After I looked at it enough I actually found it a lot easier to navigate than Yhoater/Yuhtunga back in the day. To this day the only way I know where I'm going in those 2 zones is because I've memorized the routes by landmarks. Yorica Weald at least has the paths visible on the map - it just takes some adjusting to see.
    (1)

Character
    Ethalio
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Why not add a new Coalition Assignment for the Scout's Coalition?
    Measure: Yorcia
    "Complete a measurement in Yorcia Weald to get data for a more accurate map."

Let's say there have to be 3 measures in every quadrant of the map. After this is done, an updated map becomes available.
    All Assignments that are finished after the new map becomes available are 'to increase the accurateness of the map'.
    (6)
    Last edited by Ethalio; 07-16-2013 at 07:25 AM.

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Current map is useless can we get another map?
    (10)
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts

Player
    I don't know if SE grasp the idea of what a cartographer does lol.

"Normally", a map shows the orography and the location of the rivers and roads. When there is flora in a map is just for reference unless there is a tree that has been a lot of time there.

This is just nonsense in a paper lol. Is like the cartographer was hammered and just wanted to picture every single bush or top of a tree not taking care whatsoever about what is in the ground.

This map is hilarious, but when the laughs end, all you can do is /facepalm lol.
    (10)

Character
    Windwhispering
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Want a more useless map? try Promyvion >_>
    (3)

Character
    Loftythoughts
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Windwhisper View Post
    Want a more useless map? try Promyvion >_>
    Yeah... but at least they make sense once you figure out where the map ends and the blank squares start.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast