Thread: Costume system

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60

Costume system

No not the items that grant you costume effect. Have any of you ever wanted to wear a certain armor piece but now it's considered outdated OR there's already something with better stats? I know other MMO's do it now, but truth be told it'd be -awesome- if players could actually take pride in dressing their online avatar up in things that they want. All you have to do is have the armor piece equipped at some point, then it gets added to your costume catalogue. This means that if you equip the entire iron musketeer set, yet you're now condemned to a look you don't want. Well, with the commands that I can provide below, you'll be able to reobtain that look while keeping the stats of the new armor.

/costume "Iron Musketeer's Armet"
    /costume "Iron Musketeer's Cuirass"
    /costume "Iron Musketeer's Gauntlets"
    /costume "Iron Musketeer's Cuisses"
    /costume "Iron Musketeer's Sabatons"

Each command will change your character to look as if they were wearing that piece.

Please consider this SE, you've been slacking lately and this would actually be a fun little thing people could play with while you do your thing.
    (29)

Character
    Loftythoughts
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Fully support this, as there have been plenty of great stat items with horrible looks over the years of this game, or good looking items with mediocre stats, most AF gear for example.
    (2)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Not only is this idea easy to implement (Due to the game picking up on dat codes and whatnot) it won't hamper the PS2 system since we're using existing files.
    (2)

Character
    Kheper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 1
    We've asked for vanity slots in the past, I really don't see why we can't have it. There's no "limitations" card they can pull on this one.
    Oh, and FFXIV is getting it. :/
    (1)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Exactly, they did it (sorta) with the /displayhead on and off addition, why not go the whole way with it and do that for us? People have only been playing this game for 11 years, give them something to play with, let em parade in their old artifact armor. It'd give people a huge sense of nostalgia.
    (1)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I'd rock perle set 24/7 if we had this.
    (0)

Player
    the art team takes time to make these pieces of gear.. whats the point of them having an art team if you just overwrite it with your favorite gear look.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Umichi View Post
    the art team takes time to make these pieces of gear.. whats the point of them having an art team if you just overwrite it with your favorite gear look.
    The art team designed those looks too...
    (11)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Because I want to look like I'm wearing my old Gallant armor for PLD, or maybe wear my RSE armor in later levels but still have great stats.
    (2)

Player
    Art team made the look of my AF1 gear as well, sadly, they did not make the stats, which are mostly terrible to the point I would never use them, so sadly I do not look like I want to. Were this option taken, I would be able to use the look of many gear I would not normally of which they designed, and thus, put more of their work into use, rather than only the art which is used for the best gear around.
    (3)

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast