Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

Base Provisions: Marjami Ravine/Yorcia Weald

I would just like to point out an imbalance to the reward to effort ratio of Base Provision assignments compared to Frontline Support. The difference is staggering, and borderline not worth the trouble. What is more, these assignments are only completable once. Once the station is set up, Baseline Provision becomes locked. For the purposes of this evaluation, assignments are assumed completed with 1 Imprimatur.
    • Provide: Morimar Basalt Fields and Foret De Hennetiel - 750 EXP/Bayld (E/B).
    • Support: Morimar Basalt Fields and Foret De Hennetiel - 2500 E/B
    • ~10-15 minute run for either, depending on where.
    This is further exasperated in the runs for the new areas as well.
    • Provide: Marjami Ravine and Yorcia Weald - 1500 E/B
    • Support: Marjami Ravine and Yorcia Weald - est. ~5000 E/B?
    • ~20-25 minute run to the Marjami station alone, depending on movement speed +
    It will probably be too late by the time any changes can be made as a station will already be completed, but the run from Western Adoulin to Marjami Ravine is 20 minutes, yet I only receive 1.5K E/B to do it, yet I pass 2-3 Bivouacs on the way that each would net me 2.5k E/B instead. I haven't even started on Yorcia Weald yet but I'm sure that one is no better. The reward for the support better be 5k+ or it isn't even worth wasting half an hour. People run up 100 floors in Nyzul Isle in less time.
    (4)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

Greetings,

In the August version update we will be increasing the amount of Bayld received as rewards for completing both Support: Marjami Ravine and Support: Yorica Weald.
    (20)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

These support runs will be much better once we have chocobos in Adoulin^^
    (1)

Character
    Duzell
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Even if there were chocobos, those birds are notorious for not entering underground areas... like the ones linking nearly every above ground area of Aldouin.
    (3)

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I would like to see that little taru outside the coalition give you Quickening status that lasted beyond Jorius Yett.
    (0)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Delvish View Post
    I would like to see that little taru outside the coalition give you Quickening status that lasted beyond Jorius Yett.
    Doesn't someone in the Couriers' Coalition (or Pioneers') sell Sprinter's Shoes?

Perhaps Rest Quickening will be added to Ionis when the next upgrades to coalition buildings are added.
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"