Character
    Miloki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

GOV Treasure Boxes

Editing my original because I cannot reply to thread--no idea why.

original post begins
    Not a game breaking issue, but after 3 hours doing GOV in The Boyahda Tree I got zero casket drops. I level here often and average about 3 to 12 boxes an hour as box drop rate prowess increases to maxed out.

Maybe related, I was 0-4 going for a treasure coffer with a coffer key...illusion chest every time.
    original post ends

Ok, so people wanted to make this thread about coffers, but clearly my concern was about caskets. I had casket drop prowess active and got ZERO caskets. Very unusual; I level here alot and have never gone without caskets for long. Please just look into the casket activation rates and see if they are operational.

ISP: AT&T Uverse
    Type of Internet Connection: Broadband
    Internet Connection Speed: 18
    Date & Time: 9 Jul 13, 1800-2100 CST
    Frequency: The issue lasted my entire time in zone
    Character Name: Miloki
    Race: Hume
    World: Asura
    Class/Skill Rank: 75 Samurai
    Area and Coordinates: The Boyahda Tree, map 1-3.
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: n/a
    Monster Name: Funguars, Spiders, Rabbits, Mandragoras...
    In-Game Time: about 3.5 hours
    Steps: I did GOV Book 1 & 2 for three hours. No caskets.
    (0)
    Last edited by Miloki; 07-16-2013 at 02:53 AM. Reason: cant reply to thread

If you were getting illusion chests that means someone else was popping the coffer. It takes an hour to reset and not get the illusion msg unless you are obtaining af from it
    (0)

Character
    Miloki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    It is unusual to go 0-w/e over three hours on coffers though...my attempts were probably about an hour apart as well. Main issue here is the absence of blue/brown caskets; NEVER gone so long with zero caskets.

Could be RNG at its finest, or something went screwy with the last few days of updates.
    (0)

others could have been popping the coffer. maybe you just happened to be there when others were skilling and popping the coffer at random. when I skill and the coffer is near I pop it whenever I'm able. its not common but not incredibly uncommon either if other ppl are in the zone.

as for the caskets idk, I tend to ignore them mostly anyway since the last thing I need is more antidotes and evolith clogging up my already cluttered inventory. and since I don't bother with pages I don't tend to see many when the casket mog tablet isn't active
    (0)
    Last edited by Mostfowl; 07-10-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Hmmm for some reason i thought it was if i used a coffer key on a coffer (not for AF/map) that only I couldnt get loot for an hour, I dont remember it affecting other people's coffers. But i am not in coffer areas much these days so its been a while.
    (0)

The coffer is by zone not by person, its been like that for years if not always. Back in the day you couldn't even get your af if someone had popped it because the coffer wouldn't even reappear for an hr, so 1 person per hour getting af/maps/loot, back when some af was actually good and not just when you needed chearp/free mid-lvl gear to carry you to 99 lol.

All your missing out on is pocket change so I wouldn't sweat it
    (0)

Hello,

Thank you very much for posting your concerns about treasure boxes. In order to best assist you with this issue we will be needing some additional information. While some of this information may seem irrelevant, it is best to have as much information as possible in these cases. Once this is filled out we will submit this for review for you.

ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Class/Skill Rank:
    Area and Coordinates:
    Party or Solo:
    NPC Name: