Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Inventory woes can be dealt with indirectly by allowing more concurrent auctions per character. I can't speak for others, but most of the stuff I have isn't stuff I want to have, and I'd rather see it go to someone that does actually want it rather than drop it outright.
    (2)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Sometime after Caitsith and Atomos will be released, right?
    (17)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Fat Chocobo? :>
    (8)

Character
    Truckie
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Make a chest wash ashore on my mog garden. Ill just use that.
    (5)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,
    Additionally, they are also looking into a new item storage feature, which is separate from your Gobbiebag and Mog Safe and will hold a large amount of items in exchange for not being able to check it constantly while you are out adventuring. As this involves implementing a totally new system, it will take some time to get this ready, but we will first be looking into the Gobbiebag expansion that we can implement somewhat quicker.
    Ooh! Let us summon a Fat Chocobo!
    (5)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Call moggle summons a storage moggle to your location to allow gear storage.... Problem solved.....
    (2)
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.playonline.com/ff11/11th/banner.js?size=s&l=us"></script>

Character
    Milva
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    Sometime after Caitsith and Atomos will be released, right?
    Aww, I'm beaten!
    Hopefully before Toubillion fix!
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    However, due to the fact that both Gobbiebag and Mog Safe data are constantly on your character, simply expanding inventory size would affect loading times when changing zones, so they are looking into this very carefully.
    Camate,, can you please tell me, who has a problem with this?

Having a new porter like system would be cool and all but I have to much gear for a single job alone that I would carry on me. I would much rather get an expansion to my bag & sac which would make it, say, 100 inventory, or maybe even more. Even if I take 2 extra seconds to load up the area, it would allow me to play my jobs like RDM without having to store an item just so I can lot a drop, store it, and get my first item back out again. Trust me, that is infinitely more inconvenient to me than a few extra seconds when zoning.

It seems when you have said this before, most people, at least people on this side of the forums, thought the delay would be no issue for us. I can not think of anyone who said it was bad and could not be done for that reason. I myself rather an upgrade to my immediate inventory more than anything else, sacks & such can not use macros to retrieve gear or put on gear from there. So please tell me, are you talking about actually adding more immediate inventory space, accessible to you through macros instantly? Is someone actually complaining about this extra delay even if it provides more immediate inventory space?
    (11)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I rather have more space and longer load times than none at all. Also would rather have it than another porter moogle type storage NPC.
    (14)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Player
    okthis was mentioned in another thread somewhere i can be bothered to find the post so sorry to who evers idea it was but it is a truly briliant idea.

let us take all that situational gear af1 af2 af3 for example that we carry around just because it enhances X job ability and is macro'd in eqquiped for 1 second and macro'd out, let us turn that gear into KI's that allow us to get the benifit of the enhances X job ability when we use the JA without have to equip a piece of outdated gear that we carry just for that one reason, it changes nothing we still have to aqquire said piece of gear and would save each job a few slots, if you have alot of jobs that adds up, yes i know we can store it but thats not the point also makes even more sense now we have item levels

again sorry to who ever's idea i just stole
    (1)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast