Comcast

Type of Internet Connection:
    DSL

Internet Connection Speed:
    90Mbps

Date & Time:
    9:30pmEST-10:30pmEST and at 12:30amEST

Frequency:
    State how frequently the issue occurs. Please select from the following.
    Always

Character Name:
    Zohnax

Race:
    Hume M

World:
    Ragnarok

Main Job:
    MNK for the first listed time, COR for the second listed time.

Support Job:
    DNC for the first listed time, RDM for the second listed time.

Area and Coordinates:
    Ceizak Battlegrounds at each of the Colonization Reives @ (F-7, H-8, J-8, G-9) and the Wildskeeper Reive in Yorcia Weald @ (E-9)

Party or Solo:
    Solo for the first time listed, Alliance for the second time listed.

NPC Name:
    None.

Monster Name:
    Knotted Roots in Ceizak Battlegrounds Colonization Reives for the first time listed, and Yumcax for the second time listed.

Steps:
    Detailed steps on how the issue occurred.
    In Ceizak Battlegrounds, I spent an hour building Bayld to go join my linkshell in Yorcia Weald at the Wildskeeper Reive. While I was building Bayld by participating in the Colonization Reives, at the end, none of them would yield any Bayld or Experience Points. However, at the end of a Lair Reive, it yielded Bayld only. I watched on the Colonization map when I received Bayld during the reive, and it would increase on the /colmap. But after the reives would end, I would check it and my Bayld would not increase.

Finally, after attaining enough Bayld to participate in the Yorcia Weald Wildskeeper Reive, I had arrived at around 40~50% of Yumcax's HP remaining and dealt considerable damage to it, (at least several dozen Wind Shots for 1k damage each and some spiking at over 3k). However, once we defeated it, I received 9bayld and no drops at all except for the Key Item Yumcax drops. I was the only one to receive no drops, however, a fellow linkshell member had noted that they too did not receive a final evaluation either for the fight.

This was a very disappointing experience.
    (2)
    Last edited by Zohnax; 07-09-2013 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Added additional information.