Character
    Niflheim
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

Ummm What about Automaton Lvl

all the other pet jobs were listed in the update as "A X-Job’s X-Pet’s attributes will now increase in line with the item level of the item equipped in the X slot." but pup no where to be seen...wth is up with that?
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesahade View Post
    all the other pet jobs were listed in the update as "A X-Job’s X-Pet’s attributes will now increase in line with the item level of the item equipped in the X slot." but pup no where to be seen...wth is up with that?
    Puppetmaster (Automaton)
    Automaton attributes will increase based on the level of the animator equipped.
    * This functionality is not listed in the item help text.

It's a bit odd that animators do not have item levels mentioned, as they are classified as weapons.
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Aarahs
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Pup has acc and atk modifying attachments for monsters above your level as well as the alternator. They don't need to mention that unless I'm missing something.
    (0)

yeah, I'm not shooting you down, but all the pet jobs being bumpped are on the basis of gear levels on the master (they didn't mention which piece on bst so it may not all be weapon/ammo/grip dependant). with pup though it is clearly on the animator primarily. There are a couple other pup gear items in delve-2 capes and a sash that I recall off the top of my head-that also beef the auto, and some stuff from skirmish as well. not that autos couldn't use a little work themselves, faster attack on VE as an example. And there was mention of at least 1 animator in the new files from what I read on one of the other sites while I was waiting on the update yesterday.
    (0)

Character
    Niflheim
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    So ur sayin pup's pet is alrdy = to say lvl 120 and it Will function on par with other pets who Will actully be 120~ and The 20 lvl gap wont be a big deal? But on The other hand maybe they didnt need to change pup pet and it Will scale to be lvl120 it does match our lvl alrdy
    (0)

yeah, everything is gear scaling it looks like (although unless there is more smn gear to come down the road the preliminary indication would be relative level 113 at the moment). and I'm assuming what they are doing with summoner is what they plan to do accross the board for pet jobs.
    (0)