Character
    Nebo
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

THANK YOU SO MUCH....

The following job-related adjustments have been made.
    Thief

The job abilities Steal and Despoil have been adjusted to no longer share reactivation timers.
    ...for separating the recast timers for two of the most pointless abilities in the entire game.

Twice the useless for twice the fun!

Hey - Just for fun, you know, to try something fresh and new, do you think could we try doing something for THF that actually matters?

I know it SOUNDS crazy, but it just might work.

I hear those Thiefs are pretty cool guys once you get to know them. Those pesky RMT Thieves were bad dudes, but they have been gone for along time. Exctinct they are.

They've moved on to more hard core organized crime....like fishing...and selling Exp to players. They know as well as we do that stealing things just doesn't pay. "Not worth the effort" as they say.

So all the thiefs left...they feel so sad and helpless. Lonely, because no one invites them to their parties.

You don't want them to be sad all the time do you? DO YOU!?
    (2)

At least add things to steal/despoil from Adoulin mobs...
    (2)

Character
    Nebo
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    At least add things to steal/despoil from Adoulin mobs...
    Was if funny to anyone else that the picture they used to announce the update was a Thief stealing from a Velkk?
    (1)

They did mention, moving forward, they were going to add steal/despoil pools to new mobs. He could have been stealing a buff from it, Or they could have gotten around to adding Steal/Despoil pools to the new mobs. Who knows.

I'm still tripped up on how bad the new THF Cape is, its so bad its Uncanny!... enjoy my bad pun.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I'm still tripped up on how bad the new THF Cape is, its so bad its Uncanny!... enjoy my bad pun.
    Many of the capes are terribad. I figured perhaps THF isn't too bad since it has acc and triple attack. A winning combination for TP since SoA and no longer capped acc on everything.
    (0)

Not Better than Letalis Mantle for Accuracy, though, and its more reliable to obtain :|... and there's plenty of better Exent Mantles. Its really only good for Eva/DD hybrid.
    (0)

Hopefully we don't need too much acc anymore now that we're on par with 2-handers.
    (0)

Even if we didn't need that extra 5 Acc, the Attack/Dbl Attack > 6AGI, EVA, and 2 Triple

For DD anyway. Smashing Eva/DD hybrid cape, but thats about it.
    (0)