Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Is this a joke? A typo? Has my dyslexia finaly hit epic perportions?

Weapons with +118 skill on them?
    A club with +99 magic damage on it?

This makes me think of PoE making fun of D3's resplendant chest nerf by tripling the drops in theirs.
    (0)

Character
    Pimptarutaru
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Dude i was tripin balls when i saw
    Tamaxchi: DMG:88 Delay:216 INT+5 MND+5 Magic Accuracy+90 "Magic Atk. Bonus"+12 Magic Damage+99 Club skill +188 Parrying skill +188 Healing magic skill+15 "Cure" potency+22% o.O are you serious! with this club and my augmented genbu shield i would get 25% cure potency... i wouldnt have to make that tom cure staff lol +90 magic acc on this biotch to.... can use for rdm and not have to make all those tom staves for rdm lol...
    (1)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Wasn't 1 magic damage, i.e. ToM stalves, 10 magic attack bonus?
    I'm rust on this since I've just been stacking str, rinse, repeat. lol
    (0)

Player
    Magic Damage is a new stat so far as I know, and I assume it is simply +# damage to the spell cast. For instance, with that club a Banish for 500 would become 599, a Banish for 100 would become 199, Thunder V for 4k would become 4,099. You get the idea, I am not 100% positive, but I assume that's what it does and how it works.
    (0)

It's from the new Wildskeepers, they want next tier of delve in the new areas to be progressive content so you have to work to get better gear.

These things will take a lot of people on the server to kill and the col rate in them is like at 1% or so now.
    (0)

Player
    Col rate wont matter once people start bringing in the SMNs & CORs to do their day long zerg to cut through DT.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Magic Damage is a new stat so far as I know, and I assume it is simply +# damage to the spell cast. For instance, with that club a Banish for 500 would become 599, a Banish for 100 would become 199, Thunder V for 4k would become 4,099. You get the idea, I am not 100% positive, but I assume that's what it does and how it works.
    But the affinity magic dmg +6 on the ToM stalves dose not equate to +6 dmg.
    Is this is a different value, they need to change it.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    But the affinity magic dmg +6 on the ToM stalves dose not equate to +6 dmg.
    Is this is a different value, they need to change it.
    That's the part right there that matters most. Elemental staves have been based on affinity, as were the Magian staves, these however do not seem to be part of that line. If they are/were, it is/would be stupidly overpowered. The way Affinity works so far as I understand is 10% for the first level and 5% for every additional level. So 99 levels would mean... a 500% damage boost on all spells cast. Either A, BLMs are now going to start nuking for 50k outside of Abyssea, or that's not correct.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Affinity would mean that it is only alligned to that single element. Which would make magic damage the exact same thing. If it is not, they need to change the terminology.
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    I suspect it's not added to the end of the equation, but at the very heart of it like ToM staves. But instead of DMG * 1.35, it's DMG + 99.
    (1)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast