Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    well i agree to that sword it would be level 90
    but i guess to forget to include that if that trial will be duable, it would be LV.74 Max. but like Karbuncle did in 1 if my MNK WAR and THF posts, he actually did the whole List of trial possible for the augments to LV.90.

and as far i know if it would be a level 90 weapon i'd put 48~49 DMG b/c a the level 90 Almace is around that 52-54 dmg, and the reason they put high Dmg on it is because of the Delay. but meh. anyway even if i do all 20 jobs. i doubt SE will even look at it ><;
    (0)
    Last edited by Fenrirs_Takumi; 03-25-2011 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siviard View Post
    Trial #2 : Increase Elemental Magic Skill +15 and Enfeebling Magic Skill +15
    I'd just change this to MACC +15
    (0)

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Fenrirs, with DMG: 49 people won't bother upgrading their RDM AF weapon.

Look at Shamshir +2 (any path, doesn't matter) it's @ DMG 54. IMHO if we are to do more trials to upgrade our dear old AF weapon (Fencing Degen) I'd like for it to be at the very least on par with the elemental trial Swords.

Lv. 90 Almace is DMG 61, so for RDM AF sword upgrade to be somewhat worth something, it would need to finish with DMG 54 at the very least. I say 54-57 range.
    (0)

Character
    Shantaru
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    you on the right track that se need 119 the JOB speicfic gears and at same time fix delay on rdm and up damage (read post i list some simple fixes to RDM) and the idea you have and the fancy name and adding unique effects and WS is brillent) however id rather drown em or CHOKE em baby boy!) by the neck HAHA that a ws id want!! and a JOBSPEC sword to fix RMD (and make one for those that just wont drop dagger from subhand rdm/nin or not!!) make that sucker fast as wind! firm as mountain WSkill on it (like all 119 JOB SPEC need be uniQue and bad bad ASS!!! future can be bright but you gotta stair into the light!! im shining right now!! can you SEE ME SE haha! you rock and make this game. ROCK ON AND FIX RDM pls
    (0)

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    haha this was an 2011 old posts. really appreciate your interest in my ideas.
    (0)

Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Despite being an old post, I always like the idea of adding more WSs into the mix. Unlocking Empyrean WSs to non-Emps was great, but I still can't help but want new WSs, which I feel we're overdue for. There is so much room for creativity with WSs too.

Taking some of the ideas from the previous page, multi-hit Ele WSs and party buff WSs could be really interesting (similar to Afterglow perhaps but without the Afterglow requirements lol). Despite them buffing a lot of older WSs and greatly increasing the benefit to holding TP, battle usually still devolves into spamming the same WS over and over again, which is sadly oftentimes the best strategy for damage.

Fudo, Fudo, Fudo, Fudo...
    (2)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2