Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Player
    My way if editing one post rather than reply on every single new thread. Incase some else gets the wrong impression.
    (0)

Player
    Oops "if" was meant to be of. Stupid auto correct function on the iphone.
    (0)

Player
    If you don't have time to post at work then wait until you do have time. We aren't debating the finer nuances of peace in the Middle East, we're talking about an online video game. Time is not of the essence.
    (0)

Player
    We are not debating period. You keep arguing as if this is a debate. I already put a disclaimer up, I stated it was my opinion. Covered my back twice and you still respond as if I'm wrong.
    (0)

Player
    Common misconception: opinions can, in fact, be wrong. Some people are of the opinion that the earth is flat.

You are also completely ignoring the point I'm trying to make. If you don't have time to express yourself and continually need to go back and add new points to your posts then wait until you have time to post everything at once. The OF (unfortunately) will still be here when you have time to dedicate to your responses.

Frankly for someone who is clearly so passionate (if sometimes horribly misguided - that's an opinion) I would think you would take posting complete and coherent responses would be more of a priority than posting quickly and incompletely.
    (1)

Player
    And? Everybody else has listed opinions I've yet to see you hound on anyone else. Last post we argued, you started calling names which the topic became locked.
    (0)

Player
    No one else has posted things in this thread that i disagreed with enough to bother posting. You'll also notice I didn't post in response to the first 50+ posts in this thread, many of which are yours.

I do remember the last "argument" we had. I also remember you having a snit fit and deleting your entire guide thread (which not a single person had posted anything negative in, and in fact "even" I said could certainly be helpful to people). I'm glad you've taken the time to re-post it, there's not much I can gain from it but nothing in there is horribly bad advice.

But anyway I'm on my way to work, where I won't be posting because I don't have the time to dedicate to make my responses complete in one shot. But you know, that's a respect for my audience thing.
    (0)

Player
    And I haven't shown you respect. Ok
    (0)

Character
    Tyrion
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    I thought my way was better for everyone.

You're kind of being a wiener about all this man.

In a forum with an edit post function, the more polite and transparent way is simply:

Blah blah blah
    Blah blah blah
    Blah blah blah
    Blah blah blah

Blah blah blah
    Blah blah blah

then if you have any changes:

Edit: Spelling (bold the word you correct)

Edit: Let me rephrase Blah blah blah, (bold what you're rephrasing in original post, don't change it but rephrase here)

Edit: The point I'm trying to make (italicize your key words in original post, point out the point more her)

etc etc etc.

EDIT: Spelling, see it's easy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vst6DXDnzKw
    (0)
    Last edited by Omegablue; 07-12-2013 at 08:55 PM.
    [Removed by Moderator due to size]

Character
    Dinah
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Somebody set us up the bomb.
    (2)
    *Dinah logs in to the official forums. Dinah's faith in hume-anity declines by .9*

Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast