Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Adoulin Porter Slip!?!?

Hallo De✓elopment Bros.

Please, for the love of AItana and all that is Divine Emblem Holy ll, allow us to store Augmented Bayld gear, Rank 15 equipment and perhaps the various accessories that we have amassed through this fabulous new content with the porter moogles or perhaps some other system.

l lotted a Buramen'kah that no one else wanted so I regeared my BLU and let me tell you a story about how my inventory is shedding tears of most infinite sadness .

If you feel me brother (or perhaps sister ) just go right ahead and hit that like button.

Go on! Don't be shy, you know you want to!
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Asymptotic View Post
    Hallo De✓elopment Bros.

Please, for the love of AItana and all that is Divine Emblem Holy ll, allow us to store Augmented Bayld gear, Rank 15 equipment and perhaps the various accessories that we have amassed through this fabulous new content with the porter moogles or perhaps some other system.

l lotted a Buramen'kah that no one else wanted so I regeared my BLU and let me tell you a story about how my inventory is shedding tears of most infinite sadness .

If you feel me brother (or perhaps sister ) just go right ahead and hit that like button.

Go on! Don't be shy, you know you want to!
    Lol I made a whole topic on this. Well... For storage in general. Because I dont have space, I could only get 1 Adoulin set rather than go happy and get the rest.
    (0)
    Last edited by Daemon; 07-07-2013 at 11:36 PM.

Player
    This update is adding new porter slips I believe, or something porter related at least so far as the update notes said for the roadmap-ish thing they released.
    (1)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Just downgrade all of your equipment, stop trying to minmax everything and get more gear that crosses over jobs, You'll be just fine. ^^
    (2)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I think they are coming on the update on Tues. I mean what else could it be?
    (0)
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Or, they can add more porter slips because it would not impact players who do not enjoy optimization negatively and positively benefits those who do ( I was prepared for an inevitable lol I'm Tsukino and I has all jerbs geared awesumly and have twenty slots available even wif all ninjer toolz and also I have ''Alanhalem" spelled in Easter eggs in my bazaar post )

Seriously though how does other people being able to gear their jobs optimally in a game that almost necessitates that one plays a wide variety of jobs negatively impact you as a person who consciously chooses to gear sub-optimally?

That aside, more things storable means people can collect more situational gear for a wider variety of jobs Which means they are motivated to participate in a wider variety of content which translates to more things to do over a longer period of time which means they are less likely to unsubscribe due to having nothing to do but in sit town in some combination of their finest endgame equipment and sentiment -laden level 75 equipment, watching the JP shouts scroll by except for that one English shout for PUP feet seals and that other guy shouting things that only Paula Deen would say until he mysteriously disappears from /sea and is never heard from again.

More storage , better game ! So, get over yourself and stop fighting against things that help other people and don't harm you unless for whatever reason having additional options that you can choose not to utilize upsets you.
    (2)
    Last edited by Asymptotic; 07-08-2013 at 05:26 AM.