Player

Voidwatch Decline and Gear and Heavy Metal Availability

As the rate of participation in voidwatch wanes, it's becoming more and more difficult to acquire specific pieces of gear from lower tiers, as well as the large number of heavy metal plates and cinder/dross required to upgrade empyrean weapons.

I'd like to see plates added to T4 Cities, and T4-5 Jeuno to help alleviate the decline by incentivising less popular monsters. While it might be difficult to put together an alliance of people to fight something like Gwynn App Nudd multiple times, if it had a chance at single heavy metal plate drops, I believe it would give more people a reason to join up, allowing people to complete their voidwatch sets with a slightly higher degree of ease.
    (6)

Player
    Eh dead horsed, liked anyway, one little change, and one addition;

Metal plates loadable in more than one slot(with a realistic drop rate) needing 1500 this isn't tooooooo unrealistic...,
    and removal of petrifacts, clearly they're never going to get a use.
    (0)
    Last edited by Karah; 07-07-2013 at 08:46 PM.

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I would say maybe add pouches to all final Tier Fights, so T4 cities, T6 Jeuno and T2 CoP/ToAU. Maybe even add singles at a very low rate(2%) to all the other Tiers as well. If someone wants to get together 3-6 people and beat on a city T1 30/40/50+ times to get plates, let em.
    (1)

Character
    Garota
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Welcome to the world of Mythics and Alexandrite!
    (0)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Yes, but you can trio Salvage and come away with a couple hundred alex if you want.
    (0)