Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60

Name Change Service

Because of people having shown interest in the past, I'll kinda bump this because I think it'd be a fine/fair way for SE to make a little bit of extra money. It's been 11 years, I can safely assume that some people would like to have their names changed on their characters.

I came up with a way that this could be possible and make it where people have to think their new names carefully.

1.) Each name change costs 5 US dollars.
    2.) You may only change your character's name -once- every 30 days.
    3.) You can select just 1 character to rename, OR if you think you want to rename a select number, you can do that, it's basically just like the world transfer service, except it's just for a new name.
    4.) After the on-site stuff has been taken care of, you need to go ingame and manually rename every character you selected. Ingame because the server has to detect every name to see if they are available.

Personally this'd be a good idea, and SE this'll only help you with a little bit of extra money coming in.
    (2)

Trouble is, there isn't any names left, Am I right?

What they should do, Is delete all characters on accounts that go un-used (No subscription) for three months or more.
    (0)
    Last edited by BST; 07-31-2013 at 07:50 PM.