Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Getting Credit While AFK in Colonation Reive

People are now standing in reives away from keyboard because you can now get experience and bayld just by joining a colonation reive. Is this working as intended?
    (2)
    Last edited by svengalis; 07-14-2013 at 04:55 PM.
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts

Player
    You don't "technically" get credit for afking... you get credit simply for taking part, or joining...

If you happen to fall asleep or afk while standing in the spot where a reive begins, you join it, every hour and get credit.

Now that you've mentioned it, take full advantage of it before they take it away everyone!
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    You don't "technically" get credit for afking... you get credit simply for taking part, or joining...

If you happen to fall asleep or afk while standing in the spot where a reive begins, you join it, every hour and get credit.

Now that you've mentioned it, take full advantage of it before they take it away everyone!
    Oooh.. so THAT is why my PUP is being MPK'd when I'm soloing reives... I thought they were merely incompetent noobs.
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Player
    ... You cannot be MPK'd if you're doing it solo... that's a physical impossibility. MPK stands for monster PLAYER kill...

If other people are there, then you're not soloing it, you're just there by yourself.

People afking @ reives are standing on the edge of the aggro ring, so that nothing hits them, I don't know what your issue is though, if you have a brain in your head it's impossible to die on pup.

And it's literally impossible to die AT ALL in the weakened zones ceizak and yahse.
    (2)

Character
    Rentwokay
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 75
    How much experience and bayld are they getting, exactly?

I'm in the fray whacking the roots, and I don't get more than 15 EXP per evaluation because I'm way underleveled. What are they doing differently that makes it so worthwhile?
    (0)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Renaissance2K View Post
    How much experience and bayld are they getting, exactly?

I'm in the fray whacking the roots, and I don't get more than 15 EXP per evaluation because I'm way underleveled. What are they doing differently that makes it so worthwhile?
    They aren't doing anything and they get 700 exp and 700 bayld at the end of the reive. If the reives are taken down every hour that's 16,800 bayld/exp a day for doing nothing.
    (0)
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts