Thread: ReposeGA

Character
    Gropitou
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

ReposeGA

The addition of a light magic sleep spell has been great, now give us it's "GA" version.
    (2)

As much as I would love this cause I do help sleep a lot, the last thing you'd want in just about any situation is 4+ mobs going after your white mages, IMO.
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Lol that is why I put up stoneskin and maybe blink. Has given me enough distraction time for others to save my bacon. I save the blms and Rdms and they return the favor most of the time if not a dream flowering Blu. But yes I def wouldn't mind Reposega, specially if you're doing the dinjin NM in vunk for feet seals and you ended up with adds.
    (1)

I keep stoneskin up near full time (only exceptions are if it wears off mid NM fight and said NM has moves that could potentially one shot whoever is tanking). Generally the only reason I cast repose is because the black mages and/or red mages are slacking for one reason or another, or they missed one and it's hitting me for some reason or another.

Like I said (or what I meant to say), it would be nice to have, and I wouldn't be at all disappointed if we were to get it, but from a healer perspective, I just don't see it happening.
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I never got why SE just gave whm one sleep II effect spell, If i have my way WHM would have a light based sleep ( that is like sleep I) light based sleep II effect ( what repose is now ) , a light based sleep I aoe effect and a light based sleep II aoe effect ( repose aoe)

and let sch acesss the light sleep I effect ether by addendum: white, or make ti subable. ( like how sleep I is anyway)
    (0)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Agreed, if they are not giving us repose-ga, at least let scholar sub accession make the spells become a ga spell.
    (1)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    Agreed, if they are not giving us repose-ga, at least let scholar sub accession make the spells become a ga spell.
    Would not work, accession's current logic would not allow it ( you can't AoE slow or other light based attack/enf spells).

the SCh job abilites work like this:
    If a SCH can't aoe it, you cant ( reason 1 why aoe repose cant work)
    accession only works on support magic and healing (reason 2)

AoE flash sould not work, ( i have not done this so i am not sure) if it does work it makes things more confusing.

needs to be real spells, there is no reason not to
    (0)
    Last edited by Rambus; 03-16-2011 at 11:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Character
    Nyosan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    If you need AoE light-based sleep, bring a BRD or BLU along. If you just need an AoE sleep, bring a BLM, RDM, or SCH along.

Part of the strategy of the game is addressing the situation with a working party setup. The answer shouldn't be to make every job able to fill every role at any given time.
    (0)

Character
    Jamesruglia
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    Part of the strategy of the game is addressing the situation with a working party setup. The answer shouldn't be to make every job able to fill every role at any given time.

I agree with this, myself. Besides, if Whm got Reposega, I'd be expected to use it >.>" It's more responsibility.
    (0)
    Sylph/Melmond

Character
    Gropitou
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesruglia View Post
    Besides, if Whm got Reposega, I'd be expected to use it >.>" It's more responsibility.
    If you adopt that line of thought then pick a job where you just stand there like a leech and are not expected to contribute in any significant way to the ongoing battle.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast