Character
    Lumei
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Salvage II after Double Plans

It's kind of tragic. My static went today and, even getting a good majority of the treasure hunter influenced drops, it just felt so pitiful.

Can we just have double plans forever, please?
    (31)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Can we just have double plans forever, please?
    Yes we should. With SoA out now there is no reason to grind out those insane number of Salvage II runs with a group of 3. Anyone not triple boxing it is going to be getting stuff really slowly.
    (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Creativename
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    With the coming Skirmish(or Wildskeeper?) sets, which will probably obsolete Salvage/NNI gear, why not?
    (1)

Character
    Khary
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    Yes we should. With SoA out now there is no reason to grind out those insane number of Salvage II runs with a group of 3. Anyone not triple boxing it is going to be getting stuff really slowly.
    This was always my problem with Salvage from the beginning. From all the Salvage runs I did in the past I never once completed a piece. It was always, "No sorry so and so has X set claimed you can't lot that" Which was dumb on my part for even going and I don't go to runs where I'm not allowed to lot stuff now. But that sort of thing can be avoided if drops were more common. Come on SE!
    (3)