Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Thank you Devs

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    By the same logic, the earrings you get from ZM should have +10-30 stats on them because of how long it takes you to finish the story line. Why shouldn't my moonshade earring give regain 5 because of how much effort it takes? You are simply feelign self intitled because you put some effort into something.
    You are partially right, but at the same time, most of them have special unique stats which make them worth getting, like Suppanomimi or Ethereal Earring, so far as Moonshade goes, how many earrings have Regain or TP Bonus? Only Moonshade, so they are very special, also they can be swapped out at any times. Yes they take a long time, that is true, but their effects are very special and they are still useful. Now if you talk about Yagrush or Burtgang, utility RMEs, they are still good right now because of that. The difference between what you are talking about and what happened to RMEs is that those earrings you can only get 1 of as a reward and there is at least 1 useful one, where as with RMEs you can have however many you want, and yet very few are still useful. Also, to change out an earring, I can go do a single fight again and its changed, but to make another RME I have to do all of the work all over again, as though you would have to redo all of the expansion. Lastly, the expansions are much easier than RMEs.
    (1)

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    I think the reason why people are leaving is not because the content is to easy, its just that the rewards are much to powerful and the fact that their hard work went to waste anyways. If they outdated RME weapons but it took Mythic like proportions of work to make an Adoulin weapon on par with Boss weapons we would still be complaining about it because the RME weapons we made and took to 99 are still nothing now, all of the time and gil put in is nothing now. The reaction would be smaller, that's true, but in the end it would happen still I think. I don't know, saying its the difficulty just doesn't seem right to me, cause it seems just as hard or harder than what I have seen from any other content really, I would say its more or less just the rewards themselves that are the real cause of the issue.
    The rewards are fine, they might have gone overboard with the weapons but REM 99 are getting upgrades. So I am fine with that, as long as only 99 REM get upgrades its ok
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    The rewards are fine, they might have gone overboard with the weapons but REM 99 are getting upgrades. So I am fine with that, as long as only 99 REM get upgrades its ok
    See how horrible of a mindset that it though? What about every other weapon at 99 or before? I mean in all honesty, things like Pulse weapons were very hard to get by compare to normal yet no use and no upgrade? That's sad to me, besides that, the amount of DMG gained... much to large, the gap in DMG is filled by almost nothing at all, its just overly stupid. Even if they fix 99 RME weapons to be strong as Delve weapons or better, whup te do, you fix 1 selection of weapons at the highest level they can get to, but every other weapon in the game is still complete trash by compare.
    (3)

Player
    Yeah, I'd like to see you pull down 30k plasm in 3 runs without any bosses.

That aside, just because soemthing takes longer or costs more money dose not make any intitled to anything more.
    Our team does 9k plasm per run so +1 run can reach that goal. Highly doubt anyone can do it in 3 without fighting any bosses.
    (0)
    Last edited by Daemon; 07-08-2013 at 12:07 AM.

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    70k runs only plz
    (3)

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    Just wanted to say "Thank you!" to the Devs. New content is very fun, refreshing and challenging but not unfair I am really enjoying Delve alot and enjoy the wildskeeper reives and Skirmish. Very good design choices, I really like all the new content you put out so far!
    I'd enjoy SoA content a lot more if SE didn't kill REMs, but knowing no matter how hard I try to get delve boss weapons/gears, it's going to be trashed in new content next 3 or 6 months made the content not so exciting to do anymore.
    (3)

My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    REMs are gonna die eventually though, they're just getting 1 more mulligan and after that Matsui says he has no intention of propping them up. Then again at least this way they get a slightly more dignified death.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alpheus; 07-08-2013 at 09:59 AM.

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Yeah, I'd like to see you pull down 30k plasm in 3 runs without any bosses.

That aside, just because soemthing takes longer or costs more money dose not make any intitled to anything more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Our team does 9k plasm per run so +1 run can reach that goal. Highly doubt anyone can do it in 3 without fighting any bosses.
    Any kind of pickup can kill several NMs in a delve farming run, if they wanted to (at least 2-3...). You only really need 6 "good" player (DD DD DD WHM SCH BRD) and 12 leecher/randoms/filler. Killing 5 NMs in morrimar was 12k+ IIRC, and you can kill NQs if there is time. Morimar NMS especially are all very easy once you know the trick.

Technically, the above PT of 6 just needs 1hour to kill 5 NMs (7mn matamata, 10mn eft or raptor, 15mn peiste or turtle). This means the organized LSes should spend no more than 20 on them (make it 30mn with down time), and even a mediocre random pickups of 18 can kill all five easilly in under 45mn once they are used to it. I mean, the organized LS esclaim to clear 5 NM +boss in what, 30mn? lol. The pb with delve is that it's too easy, the grind is unbearable and the gear is not even awsome like its supposed to be, except for the weapons.
    (2)
    Last edited by Monchat; 07-09-2013 at 05:16 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3