Thread: Thank you Devs

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Thank you Devs

Just wanted to say "Thank you!" to the Devs. New content is very fun, refreshing and challenging but not unfair I am really enjoying Delve alot and enjoy the wildskeeper reives and Skirmish. Very good design choices, I really like all the new content you put out so far!
    (18)

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    (20)

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    no not trolling, I am serious, I really like how SoA fleshed out so far. New content has keepen me busy and isnt a snoozefest and I would really like to thank the Devs for it. Delve boss figts with 5 pre NMs are the most intense thing in a while I had fought in FFXI, very exciting!
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    Just wanted to say "Thank you!" to the Devs. New content is very fun, refreshing and challenging but not unfair I am really enjoying Delve alot and enjoy the wildskeeper reives and Skirmish. Very good design choices, I really like all the new content you put out so far!
    I wanted to say Damane, if i ever had any bad conflicts with you i apologize, some days i tend to let stress change the outcome of my reactions.

But also I wanted to say its great to have people like you around because of your positive energy. And I agree with you the Devs should be given thanks after so much hard working effort for providing us with a new expansion and trying to adjust things to balance out issues we are pouring our concerns over.

Again though, thanks for being an awesome person vibrant in your attitude and this has made my day ^^
    (0)

Character
    Jakarai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    +1 to the original post. I really how you actually have to do aldoulin content to get the rewards. It is also very fun. I can't wait for the new wildskeeper reives they are adding next week I really like the way aldoulin content us headed. Bring on more!
    (0)

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Please don't misunderstand me. I do enjoy the Adoulin content very much. I still think there could be some things that the Development Team could do to make some aspects of Adoulin much more rewarding and therefore, popular with the player base. Especially Colonization Reives.....I have ideas, but I'm not the best at putting idea to post very well.

If anyone is willing to help take my ideas and put it into a post, please let me know.
    (0)

Character
    Kitty
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    So, How much did they pay you to say that?
    (20)

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BST View Post
    So, How much did they pay you to say that?
    omg mindblown that there are quiet alot of people that enjoy the new content !? *gasp*
    (1)

Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    omg mindblown that there are quiet alot of people that enjoy the new content !? *gasp*
    i just came back after a while had the chance to take a look in the new content and i must say i accept the challenge!
    i'm not prepared for the NM fights but now i'm working on my gear/weapons thats the way how people managed FFXI earlier and not with cryflames @the forum (short version i agree with you ) and thx to the DEVs for the awesome new content
    (0)
    Last edited by Kriegsgott; 07-05-2013 at 06:17 AM. Reason: grammer..

Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    0.0 a thread that doesn't mention R/E/M fix it fix it fix it!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhh that's better
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast