Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Windrust Waters Campaign Glitch

There seems to be a glitch in windy waters (s) around k-6 k-7 area during campaign battle. When a yag goes to attack the fortification there, he gets stuck in the wall while attacking. You are completely unable to atk him. DD's always get an 'out of range' and mages always get a 'unable to see mob'. And theres no way to get him out. You simply have to wait for the battle to end on its own.

I saw this last night where a yag and a npc were fighting. No-one could intervene so it just went on until one of them won.
    And I just saw it again at about 5:30est. Where a mega boss was attacking a fortification endlessly.
    Its highly annoying, and extremely time consuming for anyone participating in battle.

Ill post a screen shot of it when i log off.
    (0)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    (0)

Character
    Demonicpagan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    This is a glitch that is on all servers. I've seen it happen on Asura
    (0)
    What is there to say? I am me, and no one can change that.
    http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Demonicpagan

Hello Godofgods,

I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered an aspect of game play that is not working correctly, and we apologize for any frustration it has caused. This issue has been brought to our attention and is currently undergoing investigation. As we continue to look into this issue, updates may be posted to the Information section of www.PlayOnline.com, so please check the site occasionally for news. Thank you for your patience, and best wishes to you.

SQUARE ENIX MODERATOR
    (0)