Judging by the replies, and the AWESOME tl;dr's I think that's what he's missing.

We, (I, me whoever) make extensive use of hyperbole, I've made a few references to this in previous posts.

By ALL RME being worthless, it's stated with the knowing that;

This only means as a damage source. Shields, utilities, macro pieces etc, are still awesome.

However, adding the caveat that yagrush is an epic macro piece, even though all other mythics are trash at this particular point in time is foolish. It's quicker, it gets the point across that ALL of them are junk. Not 99.1% since yagrush isn't a weapon its a nifty piece of equipment you happen to wear in your hand instead of on your hand.

The negativity thing, well, there's a distinct possibility that most of it is caused by, or fueled by me (and a couple others)... Humans as a whole are a negative (realistic) ((usually)) species. It's much more realistic to stop trying to be optimistic after you've seen what's been done and how it's been handled. If you still have an optimistic bone in your body after the more recent promises/updates... I applaud you sir.