Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Any gear recommendations for GEO?

Just like the thread title says, does anyone have gear recommendations for GEO?

It doesn't have to be the best, it just has to work.
    (0)

Player
    I'd recommend using an Earth Staff and Oneiros Grip while idling over an Owleyes and Genbu's Shield, if you only have one idle set, because a huge part of Geomancer is standing close to really big monsters. Focusing on your idle set first in general might be a good idea, since sadly that seems like the most important set for Geomancer at the moment. It's hard to recommend anything specific here, though, since so few key pieces of an idle set are bought and I'm not sure what you have access to.

For Geomancy, your only real options are Fast Cast (Chelona Boots and Swith Cape should be cheap options) and Conserve MP (Clarus Stone, Austerity Belt, and Fourth Mace are all dirt cheap). I guess you could also use some Haste gear for tossing out Luopans.

I wouldn't worry too much about what's best for each slot for Geomancy right now, because nothing helps that much and JSE with Bell or Geomancy skill is sure to curb-stomp all of it.
    (0)